Poker Night, in Tones of Two

This graphic, the one right here. At the top, under the headline.

It is breathtaking and I will open-lip kiss whoever makes it into a wallpaper - or not. It's your prerogative, really.

Any takers?

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Here it is in a larger size:
    http://www.gamersdailynews.com/images/uploads/20100906_pokerposter.jpg

Still not exactly wallpaper material, though.

EDIT:

Thanks to vectormagic.com it's now wallpaper-sized!

4:3 Aspect Ratio (1600 x 1200, 1400 x 1050, 1280 x 960, 1024 x 768)
    5:4 Aspect Ratio (1024 x 768)
    16:9 Aspect Ratio (2560 x 1440, 1600 x 900)
    16:10 Aspect Ratio (2560 x 1600, 1920 x 1200, 1680 x 1050, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 800)

If you want another resolution, feel free to ask. I may not notice though :P

I'll pass on the open-lip kiss, too.
  • edited November 2010
    Thanks for the wallpapers!
  • edited November 2010
    16:9 does the job mightily, thanks!
    DanTycoon wrote: »
    I'll pass on the open-lip kiss, too.

'Tuff ****. Git ovuh heah.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2010
    That art's by Chuck BB, who is cool. You should check out his comic, Black Metal. There's a little more of his art within the game itself, too.

I'll try and scrounge up a proper wallpaper based on his original art at some point here, too.
  • edited November 2010
    That would probably be for the best. That way you can make out his signature and know who it is without knowing beforehand, lol. I did have to cut it out of the widescreen ones, though. Probably should have kept it in there. :-/

Also, the polka dots kinda messed up the vectorizer around the line edges.
    Swinetower wrote: »
    'Tuff ****. Git ovuh heah.

RUN AWAAAAAYYYYY!!!
  • edited November 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    That art's by Chuck BB, who is cool. You should check out his comic, Black Metal. There's a little more of his art within the game itself, too.

I'll try and scrounge up a proper wallpaper based on his original art at some point here, too.

Dan did a badass job, but that would be absolute cake. And thanks for linking the site! I love discovering new (decent) artists.
  • edited November 2010
    You act as if I did actual work, lol. All I did was pop the image into the vectormagic website, waited like 20 minutes and got the .svg. Used inkscape to export it to a .png and then used Paint.NET to crop it and re-add the black border.

Simple stuff, really (even if it might sound complex :D). The vectormagic website did 99.9% of the work. I'm actually surprised how nice it all came out.
  • edited November 2010
    thumb-ivetory.jpg

Inverted version just for fun. I think somebody already did one in the other thread, but it's fun to do so I did it anyway
Sign in to comment in this discussion.