help!

i had problems from the labtop when i bout this game a while back but i setup the ole desktop and it works!!... its kinda slow but it works... but i cant see my inventory and other pop up things... such as the voodoo thing in the beggining... this could hinder my gameplay a ton... any way to fix that and maybe speed.. laggy

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In the 'Graphics Settings', have you set the 'Quality' to 1? This should increase the speed and smoothness.
  • edited November 2010
    ill try it out... let you know.. if i dont means im gaming it too hard.. thanks in advance
  • edited November 2010
    the auto setting is already at 1... this is terrible... sony vio cant run it.. and dell cant run it... sad.. monkey island should be this powerful
  • edited November 2010
    Hmmm... then the only other thing I can suggest is lowering your 'Resolution' in the 'Graphics Settings'. I don't know if it will help much, but it's worth a try. Also, you have 'Pop-Up Text' enabled in the 'Gameplay Settings', yes? It will probably help a lot with the gameplay.
  • edited November 2010
    man i went to intell and did their updates and whatnot... i guess i just cant play your games... i love them and its BS... i bout this one almost over a year ago and havent played a lick of it... lol lick
  • edited November 2010
    I'm guessing the lower resolution idea didn't work? Oh well, I guess that's all of your options exhausted, unfortunately :(. Perhaps it's time to invest in a more update PC? Sorry to hear that you can't play them, man.

By the way, if you have any further queries of problems, you'd be best off posting them in the 'Game Support Forum'. Perhaps you may even want to post a thread for this particular problem in there, just in case other users or perhaps members of the TTG team may be able to offer better assistance.
  • edited November 2010
    What are the specs on your system?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.