Express your love of the series in this.

Just a thread for us to gush about how each series in ths game is awsome.
I'll start.

Penny Arcade: This is pretty much the webcomic that started it all.
Favorite strip: The one where Div goes to an Alcholics Anonymous meeting and gets drunk anyway. http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2000/9/15/

Team Fortress 2- In an era of overdoing realism TF2 has memerable characters and great dialouge.
Favorite line: Demoman: {When dominateing an Engineer} Go on and build more of yer wee guns. I'll shove each and every one o them up yer a**e!

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Well, in case you didn't notice, I do love me some Penny Arcade. As for favorite strip...jeez, how about all of 2006-2009? Although The Turkey Trilogy consistently brings me joy.

And Homestarrunner.com pretty much made up my whole middle school experience. With for kids being my absolute favorite sbemail EVER. (Closely followed by "isp" and "long pants".)

As for TF2, I'm fairly new to it. But it's pretty fantastic. Just everything about it.
  • edited November 2010
    OttersPod wrote: »
    Well, in case you didn't notice, I do love me some Penny Arcade. As for favorite strip...jeez, how about all of 2006-2009? Although The Turkey Trilogy consistently brings me joy.

And Homestarrunner.com pretty much made up my whole middle school experience. With for kids being my absolute favorite sbemail EVER. (Closely followed by "isp" and "long pants".)

As for TF2, I'm fairly new to it. But it's pretty fantastic. Just everything about it.

Woah... It's weird because for kids and Turkey Trilogy are my favs from H*R and Penny Arcade,too.
  • edited November 2010
    Woah... It's weird because for kids and Turkey Trilogy are my favs from H*R and Penny Arcade,too.

Holy crap, we're soulmates. :L
  • edited November 2010
    lol at the above. Ok my love of the series eh? Well:

For Sam and Max i haven't played the devils playhouse (i don't have much money but i might get it soon) so my favorite season is 2 although i'm pretty sure series 3 is better. My favorite episode would have to be Chariots of the Dogs and i don't care what anyone else says, Moai Better Blues was my second favorite. Plus the TV show was probably the best thing that was ever on television in the past 15 years or so.

For homestarrunner.com my favorite sbemail would be for Other Days or Narrator. Favorite non-sbemail would be kick-a-ball. Favorite game is peasants quest. My favorite episode in sbcg4ap was dangeresque 3 cause I was waiting for it for a long time.

Penny arcade comic favorite would probably be anything involving Gabe and pokemon. Such as the pokemon ranch one, the chimchar one, the fake collectors kit one, and the poketournament one (i don't remember the title names and I'm to lazy to search for them.

Admittingly i haven't personally myself played Team fortress 2 (well I don't own it and my friend let me only one time play it) but i will probably get it sometime soon as well. Like December or something.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.