Time Zone Converter

There seem to be a LOT of issues/questions surrounding time zones recently, in that Telltale stuff generally happens during our business hours (Pacific Time Zone). That's not changing.

But here's a handy time zone converter so hopefully the apparent confusion around the subject dies down.

Discuss.

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Telltale stuff generally happens during business hours.

We should also mention that we are in the US Pacific timezone.
  • edited November 2010
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    We should also mention that we are in the US Pacific timezone.

Ah yes, amended.
  • edited November 2010
    I've always preferred The World Clock myself.
  • edited November 2010
    It would also help if you announced the times in UTC as well. I bet a great deal of people never read this thread...
  • edited November 2010
    http://www.worldtimezone.com/index12.php

I always have the World Time Zone tab open when I start the browser.
  • edited November 2010
    *Note to self*

If I ever need to ask for time, ask Vivek :D
  • edited November 2010
    PainDealer wrote: »
    *Note to self*

If I ever need to ask for time, ask Vivek :D
    Ha.. sure thing :p.
  • edited November 2010
    I used to have a good desktop widget which let you convert easily between different time zones, much like the built-in Windows one for currency, but ever since I upgraded to W7 I can't find it on the widget marketplace. If anyone knows of a good one, hit me up.
    in that Telltale stuff generally happens during our business hours (Pacific Time Zone). That's not changing.

How utterly selfish. Why aren't you reorganising your office hours in order to suit my needs?
  • edited November 2010
    I've always preferred The World Clock myself.

+1

timeanddate.com is very useful. I have a personal world clock set up for timezones I'm interested in (friends all over the world, work colleagues as well) and the meeting planner is great if you're trying to schedule a phone call at a decent time for all parties.
  • edited November 2010
    Who needs a Time Zone Converter? I got a time machine RIGHT HERE! I've got all the time in the world. 15 minutes oughta do it *beep boop bop* ALRIGHT! :-D
  • edited November 2010
    Pinchpenny wrote: »
    I used to have a good desktop widget which let you convert easily between different time zones, much like the built-in Windows one for currency, but ever since I upgraded to W7 I can't find it on the widget marketplace. If anyone knows of a good one, hit me up.

With Win 7 I've just added a 2nd clock to the date & time thing on the taskbar, set to Pacific time. Now all I need to do is hover my mouse pointer over the clock and it'll show the time for Telltale. Which I believe is 9pm (ish) now.
  • edited November 2010
    there's a pretty nice addon for firefox, foxclocks:

https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/1117/
  • edited November 2010
    With Win 7 I've just added a 2nd clock to the date & time thing on the taskbar, set to Pacific time. Now all I need to do is hover my mouse pointer over the clock and it'll show the time for Telltale. Which I believe is 9pm (ish) now.

You can do the same if you use Ubuntu.
    not just 2 clock but any amount of clocks you want. And also, you can see a map of the world showing which parts of the world are in nighttime and which parts are in Daytime.
    Another cool thing about it is that you can rename the clock instead of ... I don't know ... SanFrancisco Bay, you can rename it to TellTale's Office ...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.