Anti-Aliasing / More Options

I know that you can force anti-aliasing via Catalyst Control Center but it would be nice to be as in-game option too. Based to 1080p Poker Night at the Inventory trailer, it might be bit low by default.

Then again it kinda looks like that weak anti-aliasing what Telltale Games titles typically use (2x probably).

More options would also be nice, like antistrophic filtering slider.

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2010
    Poker Night has more graphics settings than our games usually do, but we're still deciding anti-aliasing level on the fly based on performance, and won't have an anisotropic filtering slider. If you want to force AA level using your gfx driver feel free :P
  • edited November 2010
    Will the game have a windowed mode?
    (Sorry if this has been brought up before.)
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, like all of our games it will work full screen or in a window.
  • edited November 2010
    Does this game work with cold beverages, or do the beverages have to be heated first?
  • edited November 2010
    Will there ever be a Mac version, and if so, will the connectivity with TF2 be intact?
  • edited November 2010
    Will there ever be a Mac version, and if so, will the connectivity with TF2 be intact?

1. Yes, same time as the PC version.

2.Yes.
  • edited November 2010
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Does this game work with cold beverages, or do the beverages have to be heated first?

what a stupid question........ of course the beverages will need to be heated first.
  • edited November 2010
    Just an out-of-the-blue question. Can you adjust the quality in Poker Night? My computer is not exactly a graphical powerhouse.
  • edited November 2010
    Clord wrote: »
    More options would also be nice, like antistrophic filtering slider.
    Would anisotropic (note: an-iso-tropic, not "antistrophic") filtering even make sense for this game? Anisotropic filtering has to do with how clear textures are at oblique viewing angles, which I don't think would be a significant problem for this game. I think it tends to be more relevant for stuff like landscapes (example).
    edited November 2010
    Just an out-of-the-blue question. Can you adjust the quality in Poker Night? My computer is not exactly a graphical powerhouse.

Yep. Lighting complexity ("graphics quality") can be dialed up and down as well as shadow detail, and things like glow and soft focus. You can turn most everything down or off and the game won't look as nice, but the more... well aged computers of the world will be able to run it :)
  • edited November 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    Yep. Lighting complexity ("graphics quality") can be dialed up and down as well as shadow detail, and things like glow and soft focus. You can turn most everything down or off and the game won't look as nice, but the more... well aged computers of the world will be able to run it :)

Thanks Jake. :)
  • edited November 2010

*Breathes easy*
  • edited November 2010

I guess my i7 will be aged a LOT when your gonna release it. :rolleyes:
Sign in to comment in this discussion.