Smodcast Shoutout to BTTF.

This week on Smodcast, Kevin Smith (Of Clerks and Dogma fame) has watched the featured promotions on Telltale and praises "new Marty" You can listen to the whole thing here. As a fan of Telltale and a regular smodcast listener I thought this was pretty cool. Shout out is in Episode 145 at about the 15 minute mark.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Nice.
    I don't like however how he says he has mixed emotions about the game.
  • edited November 2010
    He's skeptically hesitant but he definitely loves the idea and the source a lot and said he will certainly be buying it. They spend more time talking about Michael J. Fox though. After the topic changes they go back to Fox around the 50 minute mark.
  • edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
    It sounds more like he has mixed emotions about there being a game at all rather than the Telltale game itself! I don't blame him, after the other BTTF based games from the 80's and early 90's!

Also, A.J. - NICE!
  • edited November 2010
    Believe it or not Kevin Smith has a lot of pull when it comes to all things geeky... if he hates something he is pretty vocal about it.. and a lot of people respect his opinion... Just offer him a role in the game, and win him that way.... I mean come on if he will do Degrasi he would do this.....
  • edited November 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Believe it or not Kevin Smith has a lot of pull when it comes to all things geeky... if he hates something he is pretty vocal about it.. and a lot of people respect his opinion... Just offer him a role in the game, and win him that way.... I mean come on if he will do Degrasi he would do this.....

He actually loved Degrassi for years, he also did a cameo in an episode of CSI as "the guy they talk to that leads them to the guy that leads them to the killer" just to see if his agent could get him the job but I think the game and series being mentioned at length on his show is going to be a huge boost, the smodcast network is one of the most subscribed on Itunes.

I just realized I know way too much about Kevin Smith... maybe I should put my 7 autographs in a drawer and forget about them. I'm going to tweet to Tell em Steve Dave and see if they'll talk about it, I know Walter Flanagan would be all over this game as he has talked about the DeLorean models he's bought and sold.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.