Happy Birthday Dominic Armato!

It's that time of the year again! So let's once again wish Dominic Armato a very happy birthday!

Comments

• edited November 2010
    For he's a jolly good fellow...

Happy Birthday Dom, may you get a lot of Guybrush voice work in your future. :)
  • edited November 2010
    Another birthday in November besides a few of my friends, two family members and myself! I hope you have a happy birthday!
  • edited November 2010
    That is crazy, last night I was dreaming about a filmset or whatever, and Dominic was there too. He made Pizza.

Thanks Dom, it was delicious, and happy birthday to you!

(By the way, I actually need catering for my filmshoot on december 11th in Germany… are you available?)
  • edited November 2010
    Happy Birthday, Mighty Pirate!™
  • edited November 2010
    Happy Birthday, Dom!

Thank you for your excellent voice acting that you do for the character of Guybrush. You give so much life and personality to the character. You've probably heard this before, but your voice IS Guybrush, just as much as his appearance, dialogue and antics. The character just wouldn't be the same if it wasn't you portraying him.

Along with this, thank you for, like us, being a genuine fan and player of the series, and thanks for every now-and-then taking the time out to make the occasional post here in the forums. We all appreciate all that you do, and Happy Birthday once again, enjoy it.
  • edited November 2010
    Amen to that.

Happy birthday Dom, thanks for lending your fantastic voice to Monkey Island over the years and may you get a chance to do so again in the near future.
  • edited November 2010
    Happy Birthday Dom! That pizza sounds good, Majus... hint hint... Yum! :D
  • edited November 2010
    Happy birthday, Dom! Have a fantastic day, you deserve it!

And about that shooting... Why not ask him to act? He could do a Majus impression in a "I Wonder What Happens in the new Majus Movie" and the circle would be complete! :D
  • edited November 2010
    Did someone say..
    Wait, wrong game. Crap!

Happy birthday Dominic! Long live the man that makes Threepwood, well, Threepwood.
  • edited November 2010
    Happy birthday Dom!! Wishing you nothing but the best for you and your family!! Eat plenty of birthday cake now. Cause it's good. And delicious.

Yeah... anyways, Happy Birthday!! :D
  • edited November 2010
    Bunnyman wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Mighty Pirate!™
  • edited November 2010
    Happy blah blah blah, Dom... enjoy your day!
  • edited November 2010
    Another one already? Crikey.

Happy Birthday Dom'nic.
  • edited November 2010
    Happy Birthday, Guybrush!
  • edited November 2010
    Look behind you, a 3 layer cake!

Happy Birthday!
  • edited November 2010
    Have a very happy birthday, Dominic, a.k.a. Guybrush Threepwood, a.k.a. dmnkly! :D

You know, it's kind of odd when last year you celebrated your 33rd birthday at the time that
    your character Guybrush had died at the hands of LeChuck,
    but I've been wondering if you would wear fishnets. And BTW, 33 was the same age that Christ died for us. Wow.

5.gif :guybrush:
  • edited November 2010
    Happy Birthday from me as well Dominic! Hope you have a great day!
  • edited November 2010
    Happy Birthday! Enjoy a day of hoarding in lots of treasure!
  • edited November 2010
    Dominic as a pirate > Johnny Depp as a pirate.
  • edited November 2010
    Made it before midnight (in my time zone at least).

Happy Birthday, Mr. Armato.
  • edited November 2010
    Happy Birthday, Dom!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.