Devil's Playhouse on 360?

edited December 2010 in Sam & Max
I apologize for creating a thread about this, but I didn't see an answer and I am hoping to hear something about this. I really love this series, but my PC is old and decrepit and incapable of running the games, so I purchased the first two seasons on the Xbox Live Arcade. Has it been announced that the third season will be added there eventually? I would buy it, no matter how much it costs, but I'm afraid 360 owners aren't going to get the game this time around.

Has anybody heard anything? Preferably good news.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    It's definitely not out of the question, but there are no plans for it.
  • edited November 2010
    Telltale has said they want their games on ALL platforms and the PS3 is the easiest to handle episodicaly, so they started with the PS3 and PC.

If they were to port it the next console would defenently be 360(People have complained about tales on wiiware and right now so Wii itself would be a good choice but still it has beem having problems with them)

OF course tellltale has A LOT on their hands right now
    Porting puzzle agent to wiiware
    porting the devils playhouse to ipad
    poker night(although tomarrow they are done with this:D)
    back to the future
    jurassic park
    anything they have yet to announcee(which could be devils playhouse on 360)
    Uhh I think that is it.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Telltale has said they want their games on ALL platforms and the PS3 is the easiest to handle episodicaly, so they started with the PS3 and PC.

If they were to port it the next console would defenently be 360(People have complained about tales on wiiware and right now so Wii itself would be a good choice but still it has beem having problems with them)

back to the future
    jurassic park
    Uhh I think that is it.

They also promised SBCG4AP and Wallace and Gromit for the Mac by the end of the year.

But really, so far Telltale has yet to do a game for all five main systems. (PC, Mac, Wii, PS3, Xbox 360.) That doesn't mean they never will, but I don't think they're planning on doing so anytime soon. But hey, cross your fingers for Jurassic Park.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    back to the future
    jurassic park
    Uhh I think that is it.

I had thought they had done Puzzle Agent for the Wii by now. I have a subscription to a Nintendo magazine, and they had reviewed 2 or so months ago.
  • edited November 2010
    Nintomster wrote: »
    I had thought they had done Puzzle Agent for the Wii by now. I have a subscription to a Nintendo magazine, and they had reviewed 2 or so months ago.

In that case, they probs have finished it, it's just lost in that realm of Nintendo WiiWare release dates.
  • edited December 2010
    It really sucks that Devil's Playhouse isn't released on XLA. I loved the first two seasons but now I can't play the third. And it breaks my heart :(

I can only imagine it's as frustrating for all PS3 owners that get to play season 3 but not the previous ones, which, to be honest, you have to do to understand everything
  • edited December 2010
    Play it in PC.
  • edited December 2010
    Malleys wrote: »
    Play it in PC.

Not everyone can play the PC version. Im sure telltale will eventualy port this game to the 360 but who knows?
  • edited December 2010
    I'd say the majority of people can though - I played it on a 2 year old (at least) laptop with no problems. I had to turn the graphics quality down to the lowest setting but after that was done it was perfectly playable. I do appreciate that this doesn't mean everyone will be able to play it, but I can't play any other games to speak of so they must be fairly minimal specs wise. Worth checking the demo on minimum settings anyway!
  • edited December 2010
    I don't think they have plans for 360 version
    PS3 is the easiest way to handle episode gaming while TT got ripped of by XBLA because they delayed the episodes and charged $10 for each episode ...
    if they did devils playhouse for XBLA im sure it will get delayed and you have to pay extra $10 (10 X 5= $50) .... im guessing after TT is done with their projects they might port the 360 version on retail disc on 2012 (thats my guess) if not then get it for PC or PS3 (if u ever get PS3)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.