Just an idea

Wouldn't it be awsome if Heavy could wear any hat you've got in team fortress 2 in poker night? Or if Strong Bad could wear and of the unlockables from SBCG4AP?

Bonus: An option to make Tycho bald :D

Comments

• edited November 2010
    That would be nice, though probably a little tricky to implement.

But what happens if Strong Bad is wearing Dangeresque Too's shades (those were a wardrobe item in SBCG4AP, right?) when he loses them?
  • edited November 2010
    The 'Heavy wearing whatever hat he has on in your game of TF2' thing was something I considered asking about, but then I realized that some of those Heavy hats are community-made.

I'm not sure of the extent of the contract Valve made with those people whose community-made hats they put in the game proper but I have a feeling including those hats to be seen in a game like this might have required reaching everyone and coming to an agreement, or some such.

I still think it'd be funny if the Heavy did occasionally try to make a house of cards on his head after winning a game since those TF2 guys will put pretty much anything on their heads, but, I doubt the joke will go that far (especially when we are within hours of the game's release).
  • edited November 2010
    You know, if I started this game and those options were available...
    I'd probibly go bonkers from the revelation that I'm a psycic.
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    I'd be content with just the option to wear the Poker Visor :D
  • edited November 2010
    spd12 wrote: »
    The 'Heavy wearing whatever hat he has on in your game of TF2' thing was something I considered asking about, but then I realized that some of those Heavy hats are community-made.

I'm not sure of the extent of the contract Valve made with those people whose community-made hats they put in the game proper but I have a feeling including those hats to be seen in a game like this might have required reaching everyone and coming to an agreement, or some such.

I still think it'd be funny if the Heavy did occasionally try to make a house of cards on his head after winning a game since those TF2 guys will put pretty much anything on their heads, but, I doubt the joke will go that far (especially when we are within hours of the game's release).

From what I understand (I might not have the full picture), Valve's deal with the people who design community items is as follows:

1. They receive a special version of that item which sparkles and has "I made this!" in the description. (All Telltale employees get this version of the Sam and Max items, by the way.)

2. They receive a portion of the profits when their item is bought in the Mann Co. Store.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.