Interview about Bone

edited August 2008 in Bone
http://www.adventuregamers.com/article/id,492/

I don't know if anyone has posted or read this yet. But it came out today!

Comments

• edited February 2005
    Great interview, and thanks for clearing up a few details such as;
    We'll be telling the entire storyline outlined in the original comics, in an episodic manner. So the first game will deal with the beginning of the books, "Out from Boneville".
    and
    Yep, it will indeed be a graphic adventure game. The interface and engine will be of the point and click variety.
    and
    We're working closely with Jeff Smith to make certain that we stay true to the books and keep that great balance of humor and drama in the game. The dialogues that are presented, either interactively or in cutscenes, will be carefully written to support the appropriate themes and mood of Bone.
    Good stuff... :D
  • edited August 2008
    Ummmm... awsomeness
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    You know this thread is from February, 2005?
  • edited August 2008
    Jake, could you perhaps reveal pricing info on Out from Boneville? What platforms are thinking of releasing the game on?
  • edited August 2008
    If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: We're not even on the second episode yet, they don't even know it at this point. It's much to early to be thinking about next season.
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: We're not even on the second episode yet, they don't even know it at this point. It's much to early to be thinking about next season.

Wrong thread man.:rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.