Reviews

Posted my review at GameStooge here.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    IGN posted their review here.
  • edited November 2010
    Since poker-games are pretty niche I think it's safe to say at minimum .5 can be added to IGN's score.
    It's already a great score, but you got to consider it's a poker game. =)

Great work TellTale!
  • edited November 2010
    I can't post my review here because, my english is certainly not that good. But I will underline some really good point.

- Incredible atmosphere
    - Great Dialogue
    - Not boring, not even one second. Sometimes I let the game play itself when I've lost just because it's too damn funny
    - Incredible atmosphere ! (yeah, I said it already, but it's really great)
    - Great Poker Game of course

What do they need to do to get it better ? I would have apreciate a multiplayer mode (local or online) but that's ok.

Hope they will do some others "At the Inventory", 'cause there is secret doors and plenty of place to do some other game. (Pool Night at the Inventory ?)
  • edited November 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    Since poker-games are pretty niche I think it's safe to say at minimum .5 can be added to IGN's score.
    It's already a great score, but you got to consider it's a poker game. =)

Great work TellTale!

Personally I think the score is ridiculously high, not because the game isn't worth an 8, but because I'm shocked IGN handed an 8 out to it.
  • edited November 2010
    I like the theme and atmosphere of the game, however being a long-time poker player (both real-life and online), I found this to be one of the most confusing interfaces as far as quickly determining how much each player had in the pot and stuff like that. Hopefully I'll get used to it.
  • edited November 2010
    Here ya go, I did a review too.

AUURGH THE TEXT IS BLUE

Definitely one of the best games this month, and the funniest game all year... and probably the smartest casual game released this year too.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.