Inventory Poker Set

Telltale should get around to getting a custom playing card deck in the style of the default Inventory cards, poker chips, and perhaps even the table itself.

I am dead serious.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Just give it some time should be a way to extract the textures and put them back in
  • edited November 2010
    not the table, that would be SOOOOO expensive. But I would totally buy a card and chip set.
  • edited November 2010
    valkysas wrote: »
    Just give it some time should be a way to extract the textures and put them back in

...what? Also, I would love a Inventory poker set.
  • edited November 2010
    Haiku575 wrote: »
    Telltale should get around to getting a custom playing card deck in the style of the default Inventory cards, poker chips, and perhaps even the table itself.

I am dead serious.

I'm going to start saving my tips just in case.
  • edited November 2010
    They gave out really nice poker chips at pax.

I need to go find them again.
  • edited November 2010
    Man, TTG Poker Chips would be awesome.
  • edited November 2010
    They should sell an Automata table that makes everything around you black and white.
  • edited November 2010
    I believe the Telltale interviewees mentioned in the Giant Bomb Quick Look that they wanted to make a deck out of one of the non-licensed (or license owned by them) decks. But they didn't indicate a probability of that occurring, if I remember correctly.
  • edited November 2010
    Guhndahb wrote: »
    I believe the Telltale interviewees mentioned in the Giant Bomb Quick Look that they wanted to make a deck out of one of the non-licensed (or license owned by them) decks. But they didn't indicate a probability of that occurring, if I remember correctly.

Damn you beat me to it, was just about to say this but had to register to do so
    Link to the video mentioned
    http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-ex-poker-night-at-the-inventory/17-3526/
  • edited November 2010
    Yes, I want those cards. I just don't know if I'd ever bring myself to play with them 'cos the decks we play with always end up a bit damaged.
  • edited November 2010
    evan223 wrote: »
    Damn you beat me to it, was just about to say this but had to register to do so
    Well you posted a link so your post was better anyways. :D
  • edited November 2010
    I’d totally buy the TF2 deck. It’s so great.
    valkysas wrote: »
    There should, yeah, but is there? Having the cards in Fallout: New Vegas would be cool. :)
  • edited November 2010
    They should sell an Automata table that makes everything around you black and white.

That's an actual unlockable table? O.o
  • edited November 2010
    That's an actual unlockable table? O.o

Yep
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Yep

Remind me to start actually winning a few rounds...
  • edited December 2010
    agreed
    i want the deck they use as the default in Poker Night at the Inventory :)
  • edited December 2010
    It would be cool.... but I would rather a season 3 case file for Sam and Max..... and a reissue of season 1 case file...
  • edited December 2010
    serializer wrote: »
    Yes, I want those cards. I just don't know if I'd ever bring myself to play with them 'cos the decks we play with always end up a bit damaged.

That would add to the charm and authenticity. If anything, they should be sold pre-damaged.
  • edited December 2010
    I would buy it. I would buy it nine times.
  • edited December 2010
    I would get the Poker Set along with "A Rabbit, a Russian, a Cartoon, and a Gamer" print. (It would be like the dogs playing poker one but with the PNaTI chars.)
  • edited January 2011
    I'd just like to add my support to this. A complete poker set, although awesome, would be kind of unlikely, but the cards are completely possible. I'd buy them in a heartbeat!
  • edited January 2011
    I'd buy a complete poker set. I add my support to this.
  • edited January 2011
    I don't think I've added my support to this just yet, so... support added!
  • edited May 2011
    I know that TTG Poker Chips would be awesome and I have good experience of it. I would play many times.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.