Tables and Decks

First off, can we work together to get a list of them all? Once we're done, what's your favorite to play with?

Here's what I've got so far:

Tables

The Inventory
Max Imp
Trogdor
Telltale Games
Automata (turns screen greyscale)
Red Team (Heavy gets visor)
Fruit Fucker
Videlectrix(32-bit SB)
BLU
Strong Badia
Team Fortress 2
Twisp & Catsby
Max & Crossbones(Skeleton Max)
Freelance Police
TTG Shield(Skeleton Max, 32-bit SB, Heavy's visor, Greyscale)

Decks

The Inventory
Team Fortress 2
Homestar Runner
Sam & Max
Penny Arcade
Poker Night
Grickle

Please halp add if you can.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    wait, what? there's lots of tables? how?
  • edited November 2010
    wait, what? there's lots of tables? how?

After you win a tourney a new table is unlocked, cards are after every 3 tourney wins.
  • edited November 2010
    ah. see, ive only played one game, and lost, so i wouldnt know...
  • edited November 2010
    The next table is the Fruit F
    riend
  • edited November 2010
    RED Team gives The Heavy the dealer's visor.
  • edited November 2010
    Up to now, unlocked most of them, my fave combo is the Max Imp Table with the TF2 Cards.
  • edited November 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    Up to now, unlocked most of them, my fave combo is the Max Imp Table with the TF2 Cards.

That's what I had until I unlocked the Fruit
    Fucker
    (Friend) table. I'll most likely switch back to Max Imp after a while though.
  • edited November 2010
    Harald B wrote: »
    The next table is the Fruit F
    riend

That would be so awesome hey wait a minute you wrote F
    riend
  • edited November 2010
    Next deck is Sam & Max.
  • edited November 2010
    i cant unlock ANY of them my data keeps getting erased :( how do you keep your data?
  • edited November 2010
    Tables:
    Videlectrix(32-bit SB)
    BLU
    Strong Badia
    Team Fortress 2

Decks:
    Sam & Max
    Penny Arcade
  • edited November 2010
    i cant unlock ANY of them my data keeps getting erased :( how do you keep your data?
    None of your d Well I'm running on Steam and it just works for me. But I suspect you're running into some protected directory issue. Running as admin might help, or it may have been inadvertently quarantined by a protection program. (That last thing happened to me once with Puzzle Agent. Nasty.)
  • edited November 2010
    Wait do we get to chose which table we get to do per match.
    Lag sorta keeps me from winning a round without a few hours of play.
  • edited November 2010
    Once you've got a list can you put it on the wiki? http://theinventory.wikia.com/wiki/Unlockables
  • edited November 2010
    Tables:
    Twisp & Catsby
    Max & Crossbones(Skeleton Max)

Decks:
    Poker Night
    Grickle
  • edited November 2010
    Once you've got a list can you put it on the wiki? http://theinventory.wikia.com/wiki/Unlockables

you can go do it yourself. i dun feel like messing with a wiki.
  • edited November 2010
    Tables:
    Freelance Police

Only 2 unlocks left!
  • edited November 2010
    I just want to know how you use new decks/tables. I've unlocked up to Trogdor but I can't find how to use them o_O
  • edited November 2010
    >press esc

>go over one screen

>pick your table
  • edited November 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    you can go do it yourself. i dun feel like messing with a wiki.

The point of a wiki is to get as many people as possible involved. And no one called that cheek.:mad: (Though it's better than some of the crud I've been getting at the steam forums.):(
  • edited November 2010
    Tables: TTG Shield(Skeleton Max, 32-bit SB, Heavy's visor, Greyscale)
  • edited November 2010
    Decks: Poker Night Alt. Deck

EDIT: Nevermind.
  • edited November 2010
    Nice list, I can't wait to get skeleton Max :D

I added it to the wiki.
  • edited November 2010
    How do I switch tables? Lag set off enough to finally end a round with me on top.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    How do I switch tables? Lag set off enough to finally end a round with me on top.
    Go to the pause menu via the ESC key. You should be on the stats screen to the left is the menu and the right is unlocks, click on unlocks the screen should show a overhead view on the table through a monitor and another screen showing three cards and the deck below is a list of tables and decks that have been unlocked, choose which one you want and volia.
  • edited November 2010
    Moob22 wrote: »
    Go to the pause menu via the ESC key. You should be on the stats screen to the left is the menu and the right is unlocks, click on unlocks the screen should show a overhead view on the table through a monitor and another screen showing three cards and the deck below is a list of tables and decks that have been unlocked, choose which one you want and volia.

Cool thanks.
  • edited November 2010
    Oooh... it's with the unlocks >_>... that actually makes sense but I ignored that screen since it seemed to deal moreso with the TF2 items. Kewl, tyvm.
  • edited November 2010
    Oooh... it's with the unlocks >_>... that actually makes sense but I ignored that screen since it seemed to deal moreso with the TF2 items. Kewl, tyvm.

Any unlocks scratch that MMO itch I have, its kinda sad actually.
  • GoTGoT
    edited November 2010
    Giant Tope wrote: »
    >press esc

>go over one screen

>pick your table

this should be made more clear.. i had no freakin idea how to unlock stuff either.

but this game is BRILLIANT... we need more characters to play with... OTHER tables around the inventory that you can join! are Telltale going to have add ons???
  • edited November 2010
    GoT wrote: »
    this should be made more clear.. i had no freakin idea how to unlock stuff either.

but this game is BRILLIANT... we need more characters to play with... OTHER tables around the inventory that you can join! are Telltale going to have add ons???

I don't think it's feasible for Telltale to do DLC, but they do want to make "At the Inventory" into a series. Now, I don't work for Telltale, so don't take this as an official statement or anything, but I think Poker Night sold well enough to justify a sequel.
  • GoTGoT
    edited November 2010
    well lets hope so. its a LOT of fun.. im just starting to hear a few too many repeated stories now tho since im up to about tournament number 11 or 12.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.