Know what the game's missing?

The game should have had a reference to Rounders. Think about it: Rounders is probably the most famous poker movie. The villain in Rounders is a Russian guy with a thick accent who could easily kill you if he wanted to. One of the characters in Poker Night is a Russian guy with a thick accent who could easily kill you if he wanted to. (No points for guessing which one.)

"You on a draw? Go away, this one's not good for you..."

Comments

• edited November 2010
    furrykef wrote: »
    (No points for guessing which one.)

ehm maybe Strong Bad?
  • edited November 2010
    Know what this game's missing for me? Graphics. Sound. And gameplay. However, other than that, its a success! :D
  • edited November 2010
    Know what this game's missing for me? Graphics. Sound. And gameplay. However, other than that, its a success! :D

It has sound for me. But it's lacking the rest.
  • edited November 2010
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    It has sound for me. But it's lacking the rest.

Ditto. But they're working on it so it will be fine soon enough (I hope).
  • edited November 2010

same here :(
  • edited November 2010
    I was thinking Tycho flipping out after one too many insults from Strong Bad.
  • edited December 2010
    This game is definitely missing a multiplayer. Bought it thinking there was multiplayer, but was sadly (very very) mistaken. Would be nice if players could actually use Steam to play against each other.
  • edited December 2010
    Yamauchi wrote: »
    This game is definitely missing a multiplayer. Bought it thinking there was multiplayer, but was sadly (very very) mistaken. Would be nice if players could actually use Steam to play against each other.

Telltale has never created a multiplayer game.
    Plus the point of this game is to play poker with the characters, not your friends.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, otherwise you could just play Poker in real life.
  • edited December 2010
    If you want multi-player poker, just download PokerTH. It is free.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah, that is pretty strange...considering the old Telltale Texas Hold em' did. Ted Dudebro mentions Rounders was a great movie and that maybe he should change his name to 'Teddy KJB'.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.