Post your favorite quotes and Stories from Poker Night!

Just a little thread to have you post your favorite pieces of dialogue from the game. I'll start.

Heavy: You have woman?
Tycho: Not with me, no. But, yeah, I have woman?
Heavy: She is pretty?
Tycho: Oh, yeah. Cute, glasses, red hair...
Heavy: (In awe) She has the red hair?
Tycho: Oh, no. Heavy, she is NOT on the other team. You DON'T HAVE TO KILL HER.
Heavy: I know, but I LOVE the red hair.
Tycho: And you can't have her, either. (Heavy glares at Tycho. Tycho is scared.)... maybe we can work something out.

Edit: Oh, for crying out loud.
Here's another:

Heavy: I am reminded of time Engineer kill my entire team
Tycho: Damn, Heavy. That's... heavy. I'm sorry.
Heavy: I search entire base for him. He tries to kill me with turret and mini-turret, but I crush his toys like they are made of paper.
Strong Bad: Sounds like some pretty crappy toys if you ask me.
Heavy: Then, I find him, hiding by teleporter. I take his gun away from him. He tries to kill me with Wrench! Ha! So, I take his wrench away from him. I take his wrench and shove it down his throat, all the way down to the handle.
Tycho: Christ!
Heavy: Then I rip of all his fingers, one by one! Let's see you build toys NOW! (Laughs heavily) There is blood EVERYWHERE! And he is CRYING! I think he is crying for Mother! But, but, but the wrench is stuck in his throat! And it sounds like (random choking and gurgling noises) Ha ha ha! Is this not the funniest thing? (Everyone looks at Heavy in shock.)
Strong Bad: That is some
fucked
up
shit
man!

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Just a little thread to have you post your favorite pieces of dialogue from the game. I'll start.

Heavy: You have woman?
    Tycho: Not with me, no. But, yeah, I have woman?
    Heavy: She is pretty?
    Tycho: Oh, yeah. Cute, glasses, red hair...
    Heavy: (In awe) She has the red hair?
    Tycho: Oh, no. Heavy, she is NOT on the other team. You DON'T HAVE TO KILL HER.
    Heavy: I know, but I LOVE the red hair.
    Tycho: And you can't have her, either. (Heavy glares at Tycho. Tycho is scared.)... maybe we can work something out.

Edit: Oh, for crying out loud.
    Here's another:

Heavy: I am reminded of time Engineer kill my entire team
    Tycho: Damn, Heavy. That's... heavy. I'm sorry.
    Heavy: I search entire base for him. He tries to kill me with turret and mini-turret, but I crush his toys like they are made of paper.
    Strong Bad: Sounds like some pretty crappy toys if you ask me.
    Heavy: Then, I find him, hiding by teleporter. I take his gun away from him. He tries to kill me with Wrench! Ha! So, I take his wrench away from him. I take his wrench and shove it down his throat, all the way down to the handle.
    Tycho: Christ!
    Heavy: Then I rip of all his fingers, one by one! Let's see you build toys NOW! (Laughs heavily) There is blood EVERYWHERE! And he is CRYING! I think he is crying for Mother! But, but, but the wrench is stuck in his throat! And it sounds like (random choking and gurgling noises) Ha ha ha! Is this not the funniest thing? (Everyone looks at Heavy in shock.)
    Strong Bad: That is some
    fucked
    up
    shit
    man!

Already a thread about this.
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Already a thread about this.

I didn't know that. Can you post a link?

Edit: Never Mind, I found it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.