Please make child size S&M shirts!

edited December 2010 in Sam & Max
Telltale please consider making child sizes for your s&m shirts. My 5 year old daughter loves Sam and Max and has practically wore out my animated series dvd's watching them so much. When I was purchasing two shirts the other day when everything was 50% off she begged me to get her one but you guys don't make anything that would fit a child. I think there are plenty of fans with children who would gladly buy their kids a s&m shirt. (btw- the comic con one is her favorite. hint hint)

Comments

• edited November 2010
    this topic title reads sooooooooooo wrong if your not a Sam and Max follower...and even then:p
  • edited November 2010
    I feel your pain, I'm surprised there isn't a larger range of Sam + Max clothing avaliable, I think your only option at the moment is to go on a site like www.cafepress.com and do the custom design shirts, pick a sam and max image and put it on a kids size shirt. A bit hard to find suitable art for clothes though :(

Hope this helps!
  • edited November 2010
    Hehhhh.... *Points at her Zazzle Store* *Then leaves...* *FAST*
  • edited December 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

What's a zazzle store, more importantly, oh, you've gone
  • edited December 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »

Oh some of those are nice. Can't buy anything just yet but I do see something with "How's my aim?" in my future.
  • edited December 2010
    If they expand down they should expand up for the fat video gamer/comic nerd audience. I'm sure we're sizable, and mostly willing to pay a few bucks more for a shirt in our size.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.