There's New BTTF Merch in the Store

If you haven't already noticed, we have some new Back to the Future merchandise in the Telltale Games Store!

Of course, there's the game you can pre-order: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/backtothefuture

And the new stuff:

Flux Capacitor T-Shirt: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/bttf-fluxshirt

Logo T-Shirt: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/bttf-shirt

The Card Game: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/bttf-cardgame

and OUTATIME license plate: http://www.telltalegames.com/store/bttf-licenseplates

Check em out!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Nice. I may have to order a flux capacitor shirt once I get a chance to see what it looks like.
  • edited December 2010
    Whoever wrote this description deserves a Don Draper award. :)

"Doc Brown's greatest invention is immortalized on this bold vintage-look "Back to the Future" t-shirt. You won't need 1.21 gigowatts of electricity to travel back in time to the '80s wearing this distressed-print tee. Its retro charm will transport you with ease."
  • edited December 2010
    Whoever wrote this description deserves a Don Draper award. :)

"Doc Brown's greatest invention is immortalized on this bold vintage-look "Back to the Future" t-shirt. You won't need 1.21 gigowatts of electricity to travel back in time to the '80s wearing this distressed-print tee. Its retro charm will transport you with ease."

That IS pretty suave I must say. I want to buy it.
  • edited December 2010
    Gigowatts should be turned into jigo-watts though ;)
    /nitpicking

Anyway...this is a real bummer. Since I bought the exact same two shirts from Bttf.net
    But the shipping price is steep. =(
  • edited December 2010
    Good to see the BTTF merch rolling in!
    I think all these products have been/are available from bttf.net already for some time now.

I'm really hanging out for Telltales own BTTF merch to start coming out!
  • edited December 2010
    The card game looks interesting tho i am a total noob at cardgames :D
  • edited December 2010
    And they're only a few bucks and cents cheaper than the other online stores.

Excellent.
  • edited December 2010
    In regards to the card game, bttf.net have stated that they aren't allowed to sell this product outside the USA because the game creators Looney Labs didn't obtain world wide rights. Is this the same with buying from Telltale?

http://www.bttf.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=LOO-044
  • edited December 2010
    BrendanK wrote: »
    In regards to the card game, bttf.net have stated that they aren't allowed to sell this product outside the USA because the game creators Looney Labs didn't obtain world wide rights. Is this the same with buying from Telltale?

http://www.bttf.net/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=LOO-044

I'm from Canada and I managed to order it.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    BTTF.com is not allowed to accept orders for this Universal Studios licensed product outside of the United States (including its territories, possessions and military bases); Canada; or the United Kingdom and Éire.

So, no problem for Canadians. ;)

I want the license plate. Please make sure it will still be available when the BTTF DVD arrives. ;)
  • edited December 2010
    OK so now im really lost!

which product is TELLTALE, not just a product sold via shop (like symbiote or such)
    there was an original run of these REPLICA86 plates and 89 part 2 plates... all from diamond select
    (had a HUGE SELECTION once)

im getting lost in the mess of whats what,
    seems all can be purchased on many sites and even amazon
    are there exclusives to telltale or such?

I dont need to start another collection but I want to snag all telltale merch and items.
    (telltale .. please list when an item is yours or not!)

@vainamoinen...this plate is sold on amazon and ships worldwide
  • edited December 2010
    Cool, esp with the T-Shirts on BOGOF for today :)
  • edited December 2010
    AWESOME. Gonna get the shirt and plates after Christmas
  • edited December 2010
    It's not really my thing...but I guess I'll give the Card game a go; I'll get that.
  • edited December 2010
    I refuse to try the card game unless it's on motorcycles.
  • edited December 2010
    The store page says "Back to the Future License Plates". Does this mean there are two?
  • edited December 2010
    does no one get my questions?

these have already been remade once, then telltale is making them again? or is it like some other company?

I just last year got the time flux shirt for 5$ online, and its still available (listed as 2002 merch or older in archive) I got mine more recent than that...

seems these are remakes of remakes of originals

I still have my BTTF2 plate bright orange thing, so yea id hazzard to guess more plates would come if the sales are right, but if they are the same..
    the stickers are PRINTED onto the metal making it a bit, icky.

since I own this plate already im wondering if this is special vs the others in any way.
    Its like the san diego Sam & max shirt.. I didnt dare buy that due to owning the original.

so staff.. or guys/girls..
    whats what?
    so I can buyyyy stuff...
  • edited December 2010
    doggans wrote: »
    I refuse to try the card game unless it's on motorcycles.

s640x480

I'm sorry. I had to draw that.

Back to the Future: Part 5Ds, yo'.

(Also, I am too lazy to look up proper motorcycle reference)
  • edited December 2010
    I'm a fugitive (innocent, though!), so that license plate will come in handy.
  • edited December 2010
    Any chance of getting the soundtracks to the movies in there? That would be the greetest. Now I must leave earth for no raisins.
  • edited December 2010
    Lol awesome drawing!

seriously you better work for a company or have your own comic/game with skills as such

Benito, again the stickers for 86 and CA are painted on..
    im still trying to figure out what is what...

no help?

are these all remakes put out by telltale ? or is this a 3rd party thing like symbiote?

says licensed which to me means to telltale.. but could be to fred smith of santa barbara making shirts out of his ebay store.

im soo waiting for other plates
    I wonder if they will have the "FOR MARY" plate that was shown to honor her for that brief scene.

anyway MORE INFO please on the items, or for now im not buying a BTTF anything minus the game. (already bought!)

id love to add every BTTF item to my cart but there truly is no info :P
    just a description

whats in the card game? who made it? etc..
    is this a 3rd reprint of the shirts/plates?

one came out after the movie did near 90 something and one ten years later now, another ten from telltale? arrggh

where is my hover board and I lost my rainbow hat marty wore
    AHHHH
  • edited December 2010
    So the Outatime licence plate is meant for display, right? Not attachable to your front bumper (If you live in one of the lucky states that can attach anything they want to their front bumper)? That could be a deal-maker for me if I can put it on my car. :^)
  • edited December 2010
    also again pak
    the STICKERS ARE PRINTED ON METAL not actual stickers

its the 2nd reason im not buying it until I know who put this plate out.
    so far no replies :(

crud I just now realized you might be joking (sorry im like a sheldon from big bang sometimes)

no you cant put it on your car, if you do... well good luck in cali..
    maybe up north they wont notice for a bit.. but south.. yeaaaa

find some 86 stickers and id buy this in a heartbeat (i just need to know if this is the SAME PLATE that i own) or a new one..
    ahh
    no one has the answers?
    Alan?
    hmm
Sign in to comment in this discussion.