New Screenshots from the Trailer

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
marty.png

In the album here in fullsize http://img844.imageshack.us/g/tgttv330m4e2dhdflvsnaps.jpg/

720p Screenshots here : http://img600.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=tbackttfdebutexcl1pt21h.jpg

I love the fact that Marty changes his outfit for 1931 !

That means he'll probably change in almost every episode, to match the given time period, and that's just great ^^ .

I also love the skateboarding, and can't wait for some Hoverboarding in episode 2 or 3 ! :D

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Probably should have gotten screen grabs from the download version, as it's higher quality.
  • edited December 2010
    like.
  • edited December 2010
    Probably should have gotten screen grabs from the download version, as it's higher quality.

Gameplay footage is not in the trailer, so ...

But anyway, since you asked, I added a few 720p screenshots.
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    What about grabbing some more gameplay screens from the whole show? There was some interesting stuff in there... ;)

But don't forget the spoiler warning in the title. That stuff is heavy! :D
  • edited December 2010
    First of I'd like to thank Strayth for the screenshots. Nice work :D
    And like Vaina suggested, I hope to see some HQ screenshots from the gameplay segments.

Here is a funny anecdote:
    I posted screenshot no. 7 in the 'Who is the hottest adventure game character?' on www.adventuregamers.com.

My post:
    No contest baby, no contest
    *displaying picture http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2517/tgttv330m4e2dhdflvsnaps.jpg

Then a female poster later on replied with:
    Indeed! No contest! But who is he? I wanna play this game!
    [Edit: I went through the games A-Z to find something that corresponded with the "BttF" in Origami's signature, and I found my answer]

Wow...this girl was genuinly interested to the point she went to look it up.
    I guess Marty is already working his magic with the ladies. :D

No seriously, seeing things like this make me happy. It further proves the character design is really appealing and has a distintive charm.

Marty FTW
  • edited December 2010
    Marty never did anything for me.

I'm a Doc kind of a girl. Clara is one lucky schoolmarm. ;]

Although I *do* have to admit Marty is kinda adorable in the game's style, heh.
  • edited December 2010
    So is only eposide 1 going to take place in the 1930's? Also, I can see why he'd want to change as to not disturb the timeline and what not.
  • edited December 2010
    Ashki wrote: »
    So is only eposide 1 going to take place in the 1930's?
    They haven't announced any of the other time periods we'll be seeing in the game yet. The episode "Double Visions" sounds like it may take place in at least one of the time periods we already saw in the previous three episodes, like the third act of BTTFII, so it's possible we may return to the '30s.
  • edited December 2010
    Episode 1 will have 1986 and 1931.

And I am 100% that will be it. And I like it. I want the eps to build up gradually. Start out with one era to travel back to. Also from the screenshots it seems we'll be going back and forth quite some times.

-Marty goes back for the first time help Doc
    -Marty brings Doc back to 1986
    -Marty and Doc go back to 1931.
    -Marty travels through time with
    Einstein

But that last one could be the final cutscene ending chapter 1 and leaving a cliffhanger for chapter 2.
  • edited December 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    Episode 1 will have 1986 and 1931.

And I am 100% that will be it. And I like it. I want the eps to build up gradually. Start out with one era to travel back to. Also from the screenshots it seems we'll be going back and forth quite some times.

-Marty goes back for the first time help Doc
    -Marty brings Doc back to 1986
    -Marty and Doc go back to 1931.
    -Marty travels through time with
    Einstein

But that last one could be the final cutscene ending chapter 1 and leaving a cliffhanger for chapter 2.

I don't mind, I was just wondering, for some reason I thought all 5 episodes were going to take place in the 30's.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.