Anyone else find it funny (Sam & Max in TF2)

edited December 2010 in Sam & Max
That if you paint Max's Severed Head Team colored, or Indubitably Green it looks like Murderous Max, Slothful Max, and Glutton Max heads from Season 1 Episode 6. I find it funny/awesome. Share your thoughts on this matter fans.'

Oh and here is the link to see the colors!

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Max%27s_Severed_Head

Comments

• edited December 2010
    It's a pretty funny idea, do the eyes and ears drop when the player dies though?
  • edited December 2010
    I painted mine gold/yellow to make it look like a rabite
  • edited December 2010
    you can paint things in tf2? oò

however I prefer the white max
  • edited December 2010
    Hey guys, sorry for a little offtopic, I'm new here. I never played Sam & Max before, just started recently when I bought it on Steam Sale. Now I realize it's a great series, I also love Team Fortress 2, and now I really regret about not pre-ordering The Devil's Playhouse. I managed to get myself a pre-order Lugermorph but I still need Max's Head and Sam's Big Gun for TF2. If there's someone really kind who cares little about TF2 Items and wants to give them away or trade for low price, please add me on Steam or PM me so we can discuss it. Thank you.
  • edited December 2010
    ZHEKAISNEO wrote: »
    Hey guys, sorry for a little offtopic, I'm new here. I never played Sam & Max before, just started recently when I bought it on Steam Sale. Now I realize it's a great series, I also love Team Fortress 2, and now I really regret about not pre-ordering The Devil's Playhouse. I managed to get myself a pre-order Lugermorph but I still need Max's Head and Sam's Big Gun for TF2. If there's someone really kind who cares little about TF2 Items and wants to give them away or trade for low price, please add me on Steam or PM me so we can discuss it. Thank you.

Well you do have the devils playhouse, and you have played up to episode 3.
    But I cant give my items away, but most people here reject because they dont give a care about the game, but since you have actualy played it Im sure you will get the weapon you need.
  • edited December 2010
    Well, The Items were given for pre-ordering The Devil's Playhouse, not just buying it :). I bought Devil's Playhouse during the November sale on Steam
  • edited December 2010
    Oh. I think also if you paint it Noble Hatter's Violet that it would look like Full potential Psychic Max from season 3 episode 4, if you also added a unusual effect~. XD
Sign in to comment in this discussion.