Straight Flush Issue

Recently, in fact earlier today, I had a straight flush (2,3,4,5,6 of spades) and the game only recognized it as a flush, which meant I didn't unlock the straight flush achievement. Now, I did have a screenshot of this, thought I have convieniently lost it due to copying something on the internet before saving it :(
I can assure you I definately had this hand as I checked it several times.

I know its not a big deal but I thought I should mention it as could be a potential glitch/bug

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Yeah, other people have reported this and I've even seen another screenshot that confirms the existence of the bug (at least if we assume it wasn't photoshopped, but I doubt it was). Hopefully it's one of the bugs fixed in the patch.
  • edited December 2010
    ok cheers for the info
  • edited December 2010
    Okay dumb question, what's this "achievements" thing? Is it a thing going for the people who bought PNaTI through Steam?
  • edited December 2010
    crfh wrote: »
    Is it a thing going for the people who bought PNaTI through Steam?
    Yup.
    Or activated on Steam after TTG purchase (at risk of loosing progress apparently).
  • edited December 2010
    The achievements are really nothing special, though, and all of them will eventually occur with normal poker play. Though some like "straight flush" will take a long time, but that's random chance for you.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.