Alien Love Triangle Times from Season One Case File.

edited December 2010 in Sam & Max
Does anyone have a scan of the page that came with the case file? I don't feel the need to go spend a small fortune on something like this but I am curious as to what that page said and what was on the back of it, if there even is any thing printed on that side.

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    There's contents on both sides including an article about someone being abducted from Las Vegas by time traveling mariachis, a year before Season Two came out. Nobody pieced it together, though :(
  • edited December 2010
    I still wish I could buy case file 1... and I wish there was a case file 3
  • edited December 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    There's contents on both sides including an article about someone being abducted from Las Vegas by time traveling mariachis, a year before Season Two came out. Nobody pieced it together, though :(

Maybe the mariachis dropped Dudebrough off in the past, where he joined the crew of an explorer looking for La Esponja Grande...
  • edited December 2010
    I'm considering putting my Season One Case file up on eBay. I never thought I would, but If I could get enough to cover most of the cost of the S&M statue I'd do it in a heartbeat.

It's a shame the statue isn't half off anymore.
  • edited December 2010

GaW! Jake I'm a moron!!
    nice to catch this very late but wow!

neat!

and im sure there is no case file due to the hell it takes!
    no clue.. id be willing to lick envelopes for no money if it means more case files

even come down there to do it.(id use a sponge)

Also I think I have a few season 1 packs laying around unopened.
    Just cant find my box of that old stuff!
  • edited December 2010
    I offered to scan mine once but nobody was interested so I didn't bother.
  • edited December 2010
    I offered to scan mine once but nobody was interested so I didn't bother.

I was interested...
  • edited December 2010
    I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Season One case file today.
  • edited December 2010
    hmm all the crud you gave me but still, a fan in need is a friend still indeed.

Looking hard today for my early purchases box from the move.. its safe
    safely hidden from me finding it .. but safe lol

hit ya up when I find it..
  • edited December 2010
    Kaldire wrote: »
    hmm all the crud you gave me but still, a fan in need is a friend still indeed.

Looking hard today for my early purchases box from the move.. its safe
    safely hidden from me finding it .. but safe lol

hit ya up when I find it..

I give everyone crud from time to time, don't take it personally. :p

You would easily be the greatest person ever if you found an extra case file for me though. :D
  • edited December 2010
    I do not care if they charge double the original price to remake the first casefile even for a limited run I would pay it.
  • edited December 2010

Yeah, not enough hints for me to make the connection. I mean, would the mariachis really leave a burrito behind?

The article (minus the photo):

Local youth still missing
    Alien involvement suspected

What started as a simple trip to the City of Sin has turned into a months-long vigil for the friends and family of Theodore Dudebrough, 23, who has vanished without a trace in an apparent alien abduction. The young man, shown above in an undated family photo, was last seen on February 19, 2005 rising through the roof of a Las Vegas taqueria in a pulsing beam of light. He has not been heard from since.

"He left behind half a beef burrito," says Mrs. Dudebrough, who is spearheading the effort to find her son. "That's completely out
    ---
    See Abduction, Page A5
  • edited December 2010

*I* totally would have. Totally.
  • edited December 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I do not care if they charge double the original price to remake the first casefile even for a limited run I would pay it.

Seconded.
  • edited December 2010
    I don't care if they make a limited run of 100 for $50 bucks each, I want one.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    Alien Love Triangle Times! One of my favorite Telltale projects.

My favorite part is the personals. "No weirdos." Good times...
  • edited December 2010
    Emily, good to see you around again, by any chance you wouldn't have a spare few thousand of those to sell would you?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.