Quick Question about the Devil's playhouse DVD

edited December 2010 in Sam & Max
I'm a HUGE Sam & Max fan (as the others here probably are) and i pre-ordered The Devil's Playhouse via Steam. I noticed if you bought it from this website you get the dvd for free.. but i still have the game.. Is there any way i can get in on this deal? :confused:

Comments

• edited December 2010
    No you would have to re-buy the game from TTG.... being a big fan of S&M did you order the other seasons through Steam as well?
  • edited December 2010
    Yes.. :s

Though when you play them, TTG does ask for your email as an optional pop-up..
  • edited December 2010
    Theres no way i can get it, is there? D:
  • edited December 2010
    Not unless you buy it through TTG, no.
  • edited December 2010
    I know its a bummer but I would buy from TTG in the future... also I would suggest this all three season's for just under $40 ($10 off while in your cart.) and according to the restrictions that apply you would be eligable for the end of season DVDs for the cost of shipping... its a better deal than we all got when we pre-ordered.... The DVDs are worth it for the commentaries and all the concept art... especially if you are a big S&M fan.

Also welcome to the boards.
    http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax-collection
  • edited December 2010
    Yes.. :s

Though when you play them, TTG does ask for your email as an optional pop-up..

That's only for the mailing list, I believe.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.