Request to TellTale about Marty's clothing :D

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
Could we also have Marty to wear his clothes but WITHOUT the bubble vest or even his jacket in future episodes?
Like in the movies? Maybe a segment with only the red shirt?

I dunno....but May sounds like a hot month to wear that bubble vest. :)

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I always thought that he wore the life preserver because...well Doc's a bit of a mad scientist. He never knew what experiments he would be asked to participate in. Know what I mean?
  • edited December 2010
    I am not sure if you're serious. :D
    Well...I assumed he wore it since it's colder at night.
  • edited December 2010
    Can we get a Marty in purple underwear too?
  • edited December 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    I am not sure if you're serious. :D
    Well...I assumed he wore it since it's colder at night.

Somehow I don't see October in California as being cold enough to require a t-shirt, a button-up shirt, a denim jacket, AND the red vest. But hey, I live in Oklahoma, I just know crazy weather, not normal weather.:p
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    Well...it was around 1 a.m. and it rained.
  • edited December 2010
    bump
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Bump?!? What for exactly? Do you actually want someone from Telltale respond with "Great idea guys, if only we knew in August, when the final designs were settled"?
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    No. It sounds as if you hope it to be though....
    There are countless of reasons yet you only mention that one.

I just wanted to hear other people's thoughts.
  • edited December 2010
    As long as we get to see his arse like we do in BTTFIII I'll be happy ;)
  • edited December 2010
    Guys guys guys... It was the 80's weather had nothing to do with it..... Marty was dressed cool back then.... when I was a kid I wanted to dress like that....
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    I think he wears it for the cold though. Also in the directors commentary Bob Gale said it was freezing on the set.

But another example is that Marty takes of the bubble vest when he's inside Doc's house but leaves the vest on. If it was for style he would've wore it in the beginning of the movie too.
  • edited December 2010
    the vest and denim jacket are part of Marty's signature costume .. . when people dress like Marty McFly for Halloween or screenings of Back to the Future, this is what they wear. when Marty is being portrayed in comedy sketches, regardless of the scene being made fun of, he is wearing the denim jacket and the down feather vest. I wouldn't have him wear anything else to start of this game.

additionally here in California we have this marine layer that comes in and keeps the coastal cities fairly cool during the months of May and June. you may have heard it referred to as "May Gray" and "June Gloom" I know I'll wear a jacket that time of year.
  • great idea. I think a change of character skin/clothes would be good. especially in time travel. details like this are important
  • edited December 2010
    Hrm funny thought. You all are forgetting, we live in the age of MT and DLC. Why not just add the ability for costumes in the game? =)
  • edited December 2010
    Something inconspicuous!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.