Tiny glitch...

This isn't a "Waah! Fix it! The game is ruined!" kind of post. Just a bit of strangeness I wanted to point out for the sake of documentation.

It was just me and Tycho left at the table, and I wasn't doing so great. (Only $300). The round began and that wiped out my last $300 before I even had a chance to fold or play. That makes sense. The entry fee wiped me out so all my money was in the pot. No money to bet, and folding would be suicide.

The strangeness is that Tycho started pretty much playing by himself. Instead of going to the usual drumroll and slow reveal of the cards, Tycho was making bets, raising his own bets, checking, etc. He had a side pot going with just him in it, and he kept slowly inflating it until all the cards were on the table.

Like I said. It was far from a game-breaking bug. The match plays out exactly the same no matter what. I won, so I got my share of the pot and Tycho got all the money he put into the sidepot back, but it was a strange bit of behavior. Just thought I'd post it up here.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    lol, what an idiocy situation ))
  • edited December 2010
    this has happened to me as well. Actually many weird things have started happening since the recent update... It seems a few things got broke along with those that got fixed lol :P

Another bigger glitch that has bothered me on a few occasions: Throughout a hand from flop to river, whatever max bid was made at say the flop, or even pre-flop, say 3500, the min amount I am able to bid for the rest of the ENTIRE hand is 3500. Even if I was the first one to bid on the river or turn, if a bid was made prior by anyone, that is the lowest I can start the bidding at again. This one I think is a little more serious.

But regardless, I love this game! Thanks Tellitale! Please continue to provide steady support for this game and I'll love you guys forever!
  • edited December 2010
    Sneil wrote: »
    Another bigger glitch that has bothered me on a few occasions: Throughout a hand from flop to river, whatever max bid was made at say the flop, or even pre-flop, say 3500, the min amount I am able to bid for the rest of the ENTIRE hand is 3500.
    That's not a glitch, but rather, it was Telltale misunderstanding the rules of poker when they applied the update. So the behavior is wrong, but it was intentional.
  • edited December 2010
    Ah alright good to hear, thanks for clearing that up!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.