Sam and Max in 'Rapture if you will'!

A comic I made using gmod and MS Paint! It's a a bit... for lack of a better term 'newbish'. You might want to download it using 'save picture as' so you can zoom in to read some of the text. You get a cookie if you understand the importance of the word Rapture! Anyways I hope you enjoy and look forward to the next instalment and if you don't... I'll make the next one anyway. Hopefully the next one won't have rookie mistakes like the obviously bad re-sizing in panel 2...

Edit: File keeps failing to upload, looking for alternative...

Edit Edit: Another rookie mistake, the file's too big so I don't know how I'm gonna get's it to ya. Man I need more coffee...

Edit Edit Edit: PHOTOBUCKET! Yeah you still might want to save the image to your computer so you can zoom in to read the text clearly.

Final Edit: So there has been a couple of views now, so what are people thinking?

SamandmaxcomicRaptureifyouwillpart1.jpg

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Hopefully next time I'll spell "you're" right as well...
  • edited December 2010
    Can't read it; post the fullsize image. Also, enable developer console and type jpeg_quality 100
  • edited December 2010
    How would I post the full size image? The file's far too big to be simply uploaded and photobucket is the only other method I am aware of. I am new to photobucket so am I missing something?
  • edited December 2010
    Save as a JPG, anything is better than paint, so if you are short of cash, try paint.net, it's a free version of photoshop (well, pretty similar) and you can save a full size jpeg in that with a file size smaller than the original but pretty much the same quality.

http://www.getpaint.net/
  • edited December 2010
    I liked the Finding Nemo joke. Good job. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.