Just got a notice saying my order has shipped!

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
I was just wondering, if when I get the game in the mail will I be able to play it immediately or will I have to pre-load it and wait for the "release date", like on steam.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    sk0rncobra wrote: »
    I was just wondering, if when I get the game in the mail will I be able to play it immediately or will I have to pre-load it and wait for the "release date", like on steam.

The order that shipped was likely something else you purchased at the same time as Back to the Future. The Back to the Future game you pre-ordered is a digital product and will be available to download through our site later this month when it launches.
  • edited December 2010
    Oh, darn thank you for clearing that up. I thought their might be a chance of that, I got the cards with the promotion you guys had a few days ago.
  • edited December 2010
    Congratz on the cards! =)
  • edited December 2010
    sk0rncobra wrote: »
    Oh, darn thank you for clearing that up. I thought their might be a chance of that, I got the cards with the promotion you guys had a few days ago.

If you've never played a card game by looney labs before I promise you'll love it. They make Zombie Fluxx is which is one of my favorite games of all time.
  • edited December 2010
    nice so alan says later this month, im thinking christmas yay!!!
  • edited December 2010
    Amy Lukima wrote: »
    If you've never played a card game by looney labs before I promise you'll love it. They make Zombie Fluxx is which is one of my favorite games of all time.

To be honest I wasn't looking forward to the cards at all. I just thought they would be a nice collectors item, but now that I know there's a cool card game with the whole package it makes me even more excited for the cards and the game! I can't wait to play them both. Telltale rocks!
  • edited December 2010
    Actually, I have a query of my own, and this seemed to be an appropriate thread.

I was also one of the ones that ordered the card game with the 30 Days deal, but before the problem (where the card game wasn't added automatically) with it was fixed. So when Amy added them to my order, the cards appeared, but no info on shipping. How will I know when my cards are shipped? Will the info appear when the next stage in shipping begins?
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited December 2010
    nav_auron wrote: »
    I was also one of the ones that ordered the card game with the 30 Days deal, but before the problem (where the card game wasn't added automatically) with it was fixed. So when Amy added them to my order, the cards appeared, but no info on shipping. How will I know when my cards are shipped? Will the info appear when the next stage in shipping begins?
    Your current order status should appear on this page under "Stuff you've bought: a retrospective".
    It usually gets updated to "Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info." then to "Your order shipped on **** **, ****! Track your package!" with **** **, **** being the date.
  • edited December 2010
    I'm just a little worried, cos there is no status for this order. Every other order that requires shipping has a status.

Still kinda new to ordering from Telltale. So I should expect there to be a status for this order in the future?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.