Playstation plus users get it for free?

edited December 2010 in Sam & Max
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/12/08/coming-to-playstation-plus-more-early-holiday-presents/

Does anyone here at TTG know if its the whole season on PS3 free or just like an episode?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    It was the full season.
  • edited December 2010
    If you get The Devil's Playhouse (or any game) whilst you have the PS plus subscription, will TDP refuse to work after the subscription runs out?
    Just curious, will hopefully be entering the league of PSN'ers at Christmas.
  • edited December 2010
    If you get The Devil's Playhouse (or any game) whilst you have the PS plus subscription, will TDP refuse to work after the subscription runs out?
    Yep... those free games only run, as long as your subscription is active.
  • edited December 2010
    Just curious, will hopefully be entering the league of PSN'ers at Christmas.

Yes you will be able to play it until your PS+ subscription ends
    i'm pretty sure playstation said any game you get free thanks to PS+ won't work once your subscription ends
    i think if you get games at PS+ discounted prices it's yours to keep since you are still paying

i might be wrong though

[edit: late reply]
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks for the reply guys, but looks like the free TDP is only in America, and can only be downloaded this month.

Oh well, looks like I'll be buying it after I get BTTF, ToMI and SBCG4AP on PS3.
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks for the reply guys, but looks like the free TDP is only in America, and can only be downloaded this month.

Oh well, looks like I'll be buying it after I get BTTF, ToMI and SBCG4AP on PS3.

Europe was giving away TDP during September. The rare first time PSN EU does something.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.