Santa confusion

edited December 2010 in Sam & Max
Why is it that Santa from Ice Station Santa was trigger happy and crazy before he was possed

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Because there was a possessed elf in his workshop. Trying to protect himself, I'd wager.
  • edited December 2010
    Because there was a possessed elf in his workshop. Trying to protect himself, I'd wager.

That's what I always figured, but why he attacked non-possessed Sam and Max I don't understand.
  • edited December 2010
    Maybe he got paranoid and thought more people got possessed or, like he thought it may have been a trick from the elf? I mean, you'd start thinking crazy crap if you were trying to defend yourself from a demon...
  • edited December 2010
    Maybe he got paranoid

I think it's as simple as this. From inside his room, he wouldn't know who else got possessed.
  • edited December 2010
    That's what I thought but I wasn't sure.
  • edited December 2010
    Because this is Sam & Max, and everything's crazy?
  • edited December 2010
    Maybe he got paranoid and thought more people got possessed or, like he thought it may have been a trick from the elf? I mean, you'd start thinking crazy crap if you were trying to defend yourself from a demon...

Exactly.
    If you were locked in your room, hiding from a demon, and two guys you've never seen before in your life knock on the door and want in, would you let 'em in?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    Why is it that Santa from Ice Station Santa was trigger happy and crazy before he was possed

The type of person who would lock themselves up in a secret compound deep in the arctic, who takes a job where they only have to interact with civilization for one day a year -- and only then with the strict stipulation that they are never seen by anyone -- probably owns a lot of guns.
  • edited December 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    The type of person who would lock themselves up in a secret compound deep in the arctic, who takes a job where they only have to interact with civilization for one day a year -- and only then with the strict stipulation that they are never seen by anyone -- probably owns a lot of guns.
    This is why I love Telltale.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.