Sudden need for a shop item.

edited December 2010 in Sam & Max
I've browsed the shops of telltale because I've been wanting a certain Item that I assumed telltale would have in their stores.

I was mistaken.

There is no Max window hugger. I want a hyper kinetic bunny staring down any tailgater's with a soul-devouring grin that makes them think twice before cutting me off.

Garfield once held the franchise, but it looks sad and non-menacing as seen in the attachment.
Is there a way we can petition the make of such a product? Or maybe even a contest for one of the fans to come up with a suitable prototype that may be the next big, legendary seller that was the Garfield window buffer?

Would anybody else agree that they would buy a Max window hugger from telltale if one became available?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I would! :D
  • edited December 2010
    We need plushies first, but yes, we do need this too :D
  • edited December 2010
    I'm making a plushie for my kid for Xmas, and it's coming up somewhat good. I'll have pics :D

But window hugging... what a great idea. You can even put it on the windshield on the outside and make him "surf" :D
  • edited December 2010
    I'd be afraid of it falling though D:
  • edited December 2010
    I'd like one of Sam too! :D
  • edited December 2010
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    I'd be afraid of it falling though D:

it goes on the inside of you window.
  • edited December 2010
    That was in response to crfh's idea to put it on the outside so that it'd be "surfing" though.
  • edited December 2010
    Awesome idea! I'd love this.
    There is quite a big demand for Sam & Max Plushies, surprised we haven't seen any yet :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.