Michael X. Sommers

rogersamms.jpg

Do you guys know who Michael is? He is that hillarious guy with a "Jim Carrey-ish" acting from Bad Mojo adventure game. Look for intro here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bCePnoTYgM

He's great in those samples we've heard, i hope George will have more impact into the game.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    asdfgasdfgasdfgasdfg Damn you, Edward, I won't be able to take George McFly seriously in the game now.
  • edited December 2010
    Wait, you want to tell me that you took George seriously so far in the movies?

7wv3d64r.jpg

:D
  • edited December 2010
    lol Touche, but now I'll be seeing Jim Carrey instead of George McFly whenever he's around.

Marty: You're involved with the selling of Doc's estate!?
    George Carrey: SOMEBODY STOP ME!

>George starts to open up his front door to go inside
    Biff: MCFLY!
    George Carrey: Yes, Satan?
    Biff: Hey McFly, You owe me rent! >push
    George Carrey: Don't push me, old man! I said you'll GET IT. IN. THE MORNING.
    Biff: Not too early. I sleep in on Saturday.
    George Carrey: ALLLRIGHTY THEN. By the way, your shoes untied. >poke Don't be so gullible, Tannen! Take care now. Bye bye then.
  • edited December 2010
    000wytqc

Fixed. ;p
  • edited December 2010
    Oh god.

Oh BTW, I didn't realize how much George's design looks like Crispin Glover !

It's a good thing TellTale sucks at making matching models, since they won't risk to be sue ^^.
  • edited December 2010
    STOP THE MADNESS METAL GEAR RAY !!!!

And yes....I already knew he was from Bad Mojo. Pointed it out in the other topic. *feels good*
  • edited December 2010
    Origami wrote: »
    STOP THE MADNESS METAL GEAR RAY !!!!

Not yet Snake! It's not over yet!
  • edited December 2010
    @Fawful

Wow, you managed to put together three great dialog pieces from three different movies successfully.
  • edited December 2010
    000wytqc

haha that's great!
    >George starts to open up his front door to go inside
    Biff: MCFLY!
    George Carrey: Yes, Satan?
    Biff: Hey McFly, You owe me rent! >push
    George Carrey: Don't push me, old man! I said you'll GET IT. IN. THE MORNING.
    Biff: Not too early. I sleep in on Saturday.
    George Carrey: ALLLRIGHTY THEN. By the way, your shoes untied. >poke Don't be so gullible, Tannen! Take care now. Bye bye then.

haha, well i can live with George Carrey as long as he doesn't start to impersonate David Caruso
  • edited December 2010
    George Caruso Carey? >head asplodes
Sign in to comment in this discussion.