Doc's advice

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything."

In the first film, Jennifer points out that Doc always says this. Marty uses it later in the movie to help convince George that he can stand up to Biff and win Lorraine.

I would love to hear Christopher Lloyd actually say this great, inspirational line in the game. And failing that, it would be a nice parallel to have Marty say it to young Doc. (Though that would be one if those goofy predestination paradoxes...)

What do YOU think? Worthy of inclusion?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    ^
    I think Marty is going to teach Doc that line in 1931. =)

EDIT: D'oh! Just read the second paragraph.
  • edited December 2010
    Then where did it originally come from?. It's like sending the DeLorean to the beginning of Episode 1 from the ending of Episode 5.
  • edited December 2010
    Carlos85G wrote: »
    Then where did it originally come from?. It's like sending the DeLorean to the beginning of Episode 1 from the ending of Episode 5.

I think you may have just hit the nail on the head for this whole game! hahaha
  • edited December 2010
    Did I just post that on a "Bill and Ted" forum or what? :p
  • edited December 2010
    OR... at some point, after short argument Marty says to young Doc:

"If you put your mind to it..."

Doc raises his view in astonishment, looks at Marty and then away with wide open eyes, and then both of them say:

"YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!"

They smile like mad and hug each other while we hear "It's Raining Men" in the background. Or not.
  • edited December 2010
    we hear "It's Raining Men" in the background. Or not.

As long as it's a 1930's era authentic-sounding version of "It's Raining Men" by Huey Lewis and the News.
  • edited December 2010

Doc learned it from somebody else.
  • edited December 2010
    MantaScorp wrote: »
    As long as it's a 1930's era authentic-sounding version of "It's Raining Men" by Huey Lewis and the News.

hhhhrghhghhhmnnh I just snorted coffee out of my nose.

thanks a lot.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.