If only there was a Lego BTTF. =)

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
Imagine it, a Delorean in Lego form... that would break apart, floating hoverboards that maybe you could customize etc. I know Telltale doesnt handle Lego stuff.. but wish it would. Lol. Anyone else think Lego BTTF could be awesome?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I wonder how many companies that abbreviate as TTG we could get working on BTTF projects? :P
  • edited December 2010
    I'd love a LEGO BTTF game, but we have to wait for LEGO to actually make BTTF stuff first.
  • edited December 2010
    Considering the LEGO games are just contemporary PG versions of the films they're adapting, the game would be pretty bland in comparison.

Can't you just ask for a Back to the Future LEGO set to get all those things you asked for? You know, except as a physical thing you could hold in your hands?
  • edited December 2010
    Considering the LEGO games are just contemporary PG versions of the films they're adapting, the game would be pretty bland in comparison.

idek, they do a pretty good job of getting crap past the radar in certain spots if you look hard enough.

Besides, it's not like they'd actually say anything so dialogue from the movies wouldn't be Bowdlerized. Certain scenes? Eh, maybe, but I'm sure they'd still find a way to capture the spirit of the movies.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.