South Africa PSN Release

edited December 2010 in Tales of Monkey Island
When will you publish the game to the remaining countries on PSN store. South Africa is being excluded for no reason apparently? We have Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, so what are you waiting for: Publish Tales of Monkey Island please!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    It's usually down to Sony to handle content on the PSN, as you've said, they've got around to putting TDP out there but other regions can take a lot longer for content to arrive, they're probs just working out something, the South African PSN is one of the difficult ones, even more so than the EU one!
  • edited December 2010
    Well it's been over a year since it was released, so that story doesn't hold water anymore. They also have no problems publishing endless nonsense MINI games on the PSN store here and they have far less playability that TellTale's games. I quickly figured out this isn't going to happen, like ever! Anyways, I had to register a US account, bought a PSN US card, redeemed it, downloaded and at least now I've been playing the game.

Now the same is happening with Back to the Future... What is going on with them. Don't they want my money?

The same story with iTunes South Africa, PSN Video Store, which all don't exist either.
  • edited December 2010
    thyon wrote: »
    Well it's been over a year since it was released, so that story doesn't hold water anymore. They also have no problems publishing endless nonsense MINI games on the PSN store here and they have far less playability that TellTale's games. I quickly figured out this isn't going to happen, like ever! Anyways, I had to register a US account, bought a PSN US card, redeemed it, downloaded and at least now I've been playing the game.

Now the same is happening with Back to the Future... What is going on with them. Don't they want my money?

The same story with iTunes South Africa, PSN Video Store, which all don't exist either.

Actually, The PSN version only came out in late June.
  • edited December 2010
    thyon wrote: »

Well, not to put you down, but that's because you're in South Africa, things get approved much quicker and sent out on the US Stores, and most of the EU follows soon after.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.