Box set?

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
Sorry if this has been answered before, but do you guys think we'll get a Box Set a la Monkey Island? I think a Delorian Box would be the coolest gaming item ever.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I hope so ... but they didn't do anything like that for the last Sam and Max... its like they do not even want my money anymore.... TTG and I used to have such a great relationship that way... they put stuff together that I do not need... I gladly pay them for it... my wife rolls her eyes when I open it all giddy when it comes to my house...
  • edited December 2010
    I don't think they've announced anything like that yet, but I have to agreed that I'd gladly upgrade to a collector's box. The Monkey Island collector box was awesome, and I'd love to see what would be in a Back to the Future box!
  • edited December 2010
    unlikely its more expensive to manufacture them.
  • edited December 2010
    so all they would have to do is limit the quantity made and price them to make a profit... pretty simple.
  • edited December 2010
    Part of me wonders if they don't do this kind of stuff based on the incredible amount of impatience with the ToMI Collector's Edition. People were really ridiculous about that.
  • edited December 2010
    S&M's 3rd disc was also majorly delayed, even without CE/Case File.

No chaos on the forums though... probably because S&M buyers are more familiar to TTG than new MI purchasers...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.