What's that song?

I'm pretty impressed with this game's soundtrack. It may not have a lot of songs, but they're some pretty impressive remixes (you rock, Jared!).

So far I've recognized remixes of the Sam and Max Office theme, The Devil's Playhouse theme, the Dangeresque theme, the TF2 theme, and More Gun. However, there's one song I can't place my finger on. It's the one that plays on the official site.

Is it an original piece, or another remix that I just can't figure out?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I believe it's actually Trogdor. It's really hard to tell if you don't know what it's supposed to be, but once you do, you can pretty easy to make it out.
  • edited December 2010
    lombre wrote: »
    I believe it's actually Trogdor. It's really hard to tell if you don't know what it's supposed to be, but once you do, you can pretty easy to make it out.

Damn, that actually makes sense.
  • edited December 2010
    Damn, that actually makes sense.

That's me. Sense-make guy.
  • edited December 2010
    I think it's supposed to be a generic bluesy theme, and the resemblance to Trodgor is probably coincidental.
  • edited December 2010
    furrykef wrote: »
    I think it's supposed to be a generic bluesy theme, and the resemblance to Trodgor is probably coincidental.

Naw, the filename for it in Poker Night is even "mus_trogdor". That's how I knew what it is.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.