Sam & Max Calendar

edited February 2011 in Sam & Max
Would anyone else love to see this? The Sam & Max universe certainly has enough characters and wackiness to fill up 12 months. Heck, I'd even buy it if it was a half-assed "concept art of the month!" calendar. :p

Though, maybe don't make it a Sam swimsuit calendar. That might be a little awkward.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I second this.
  • edited December 2010
    Maybe a Prismatology Bliss Tacular Shade-a-Month Calendar? Although, what would the other months be called?
  • edited December 2010
    By all means. I've never used wall calendars in my life, but I'd be inclined to make an exception if a Sam&Max calendar suddenly appeared.
  • edited December 2010
    A general TTG calendar could be pretty cool
  • edited December 2010
    i would buy this!
  • edited December 2010
    We could drawn this!

(Yeah! I'm invoking trouble for me!)

Edit: Hey! I know! We could drawn this, put to print this somewhere and then put the earnings for donations to Child's Play! (Yeah, I always wanted to do something like this)
  • edited December 2010
    It's strange it was just yesterday I was thinking of a Sam and Max calendar with Steve Purcell art for each month.
  • edited December 2010
    It's strange it was just yesterday I was thinking of a Sam and Max calendar with Steve Purcell art for each month.

Same here, though admittedly, it was a pin-up calender with the guys posing on it. According to Sam, somebody took those lewd pictures when everyone got drunk at Abe's bachelor party, but Sal was Mr. August and he wasn't even at the party (neither were at least five other guys in the calendar).

More for laughs than anything else, after hearing lots of people gush about lots of guys.

But in all seriousness, Ginny, give me a month and I'll draw it. Doesn't even have to be a humorous pinup!
  • edited December 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    We could drawn this!

(Yeah! I'm invoking trouble for me!)

Edit: Hey! I know! We could drawn this, put to print this somewhere and then put the earnings for donations to Child's Play! (Yeah, I always wanted to do something like this)

You know, it sounds like a very healthy idea - I'd definitely buy such a calendar!
  • edited February 2011
    Though, maybe don't make it a Sam swimsuit calendar. That might be a little awkward.

LOL it would. Though if you had noir Sam that might be a different situation.. 8D

Naw, just kidding. That would be pretty disturbing.

But on the serious note, GinnyN has already started a similar project. S&M fanartists like BlueHedgie, (who is known as Hayley-the-Hedgie on here) and Tuliadragon (aka Trica here) have already submitted their part to the project. Here's a link to its progress here.

http://www.snmcalendar.imaginefanzone.net/

I think they already have the calendar out if I'm not mistaken, in GinnyN's shop.
  • edited February 2011
    Why TellTale games never get the idea to made aSam and Max's calendar? We will end to tell them what we want for merchandasin!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.