Carbomb

edited January 2011 in Sam & Max
I know it's been mentioned a few times here before, but I would love to see carbomb brought back in one form or another. What I would really love to see is a multiplayer version of it (I'd pay for that one), with an online scoreboard or something equally cool. I think this could be implemented either as a flash game or a standalone game included as a bonus if telltale does another series.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    It actually would be cool to make it a web game as a promotion... for the next season whenever they get around to making it.
  • edited December 2010
    Oh my, I spent alot of hours playing carbomb. I would love to see it again!
  • edited December 2010
    A definite buy if they remade this. I can see it as a handheld or cellphone game. ^_^
  • edited January 2011
    Carbomb is what I played when I got fed up with solving puzzles in Hit the Road.
  • edited January 2011
    They should totally remake Carbomb (with online multiplayer it'd be even awesomer) and the dressing game, in the next season preferably =P
  • edited January 2011
    FYI I was thrilled when I saw Carbomb in Max's inventory.
  • edited January 2011
    I wonder how many lists I've been put on for clicking on a page titled Carbomb repeatedly.

Yeah, this minigame was fun when I discovered it existed, which was probably some time over the summer.
  • edited January 2011
    Can't remember about this game in hit the road oO
    I only remember the hit the rat one and the one in witch max jumps the road signals
  • edited January 2011
    You had to buy it ingame at one of the Snuckeys.
  • edited January 2011
    Carbomb? What is this :s
  • edited January 2011
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    You had to buy it ingame at one of the Snuckeys.

did I missed some other awesome minigame like this? xd
  • edited January 2011
    A dressing game (same thing as the one in the Surfing the Highway book IIRC) and a coloring game =P
  • edited January 2011
    I loved Carbomb. Long after I finished HTR, I would return just for a game of Carbomb.
  • edited January 2011
    As much as I liked carbomb and the other two minigames from Snuckey's, I would like them to stay with Hit the Road. It's a Hit the Road thing IMO.
  • edited January 2011
    I checked the game's dialogue... I think the game was going to have three more minigames, like a flipbook, a "Max Vs. The Robots" game, and an "Alphabet Soup" game (whatever that is).

Maybe those three games will be included in the Special Edition?
  • edited January 2011
    I love Carbomb, and would be very excited to see a remake with loads of cool stuff added to it. :)
  • edited January 2011
    I discovered the snuckey mini-games for the first time when I was replaying Hit the Road last week. I can't believe I never found them before then. They should definitely include more stuff like that in the next season.
  • edited January 2011
    I need Car Bomb to be playable and a 2 player so I can play strip car bomb with a Sam and Max fan I fancy like hell.
  • FlyFly
    edited January 2011
    coolsome wrote: »
    I need Car Bomb to be playable and a 2 player so I can play strip car bomb with a Sam and Max fan I fancy like hell.

This post alone justifies a Car Bomb remake.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.