What if we could control the Delorean with the remote in game?

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
You know something Ive always wanted to do, be able to have that control pad.. and drive the delorean, maybe a free form mini game? Or something in the story. Would be cool for once to drive that thing about being behind the wheel. Or least let Marty have a cutscene doing it. =D

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I just hope there's something like the DeSoto scenes in Sam & Max.
    But yeah, it would be awesome using Doc's remote! Maybe like an easter egg or something.
  • edited December 2010
    I just hope there is a talking pie... I mean there is already time travel.
  • edited December 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »
    I just hope there is a talking pie... I mean there is already time travel.

I don't think the Terminizer could handle choosing his fate again!
  • edited December 2010
    Hey! Maybe that's how the DeLorean ended up with no driver in the beginning! I'll bet it is!

Edit: By remote, I mean. Not by talking pie: that would be rediculous :D
  • edited December 2010
    Well I mean I loved that remote, I mean imagine if you add a lil modern tech to it, Same a LCD that you can see the Delorean or so.
    Scout the timeline without actually entering the time period or altered one yourself.
  • edited December 2010
    Surely if Doc has gone to the future he could use this lol
  • edited December 2010
    A kind of minigame where at the end of the series, you could travel to all time zones we have visited, and ofc remote control delorean, and see it go and arrive and such, nothing huge, but its just things like that, thats really fun, a like mini mini sandbox :)

I think the Delorean is just broken in the beginning, why else would it display that it has arrived from 000 00 0000 00:00
  • edited December 2010
    Mysticales wrote: »
    You know something Ive always wanted to do, be able to have that control pad.. and drive the delorean, maybe a free form mini game? Or something in the story. Would be cool for once to drive that thing about being behind the wheel. Or least let Marty have a cutscene doing it. =D

You wanted to control a Delorean with a remote? http://amzn.to/hs6Be8 :p
  • edited December 2010
    ^
    So where's the remote? >.>
  • edited December 2010
    Har Har Amy, But agreed, Wheres the remote! BUT I DO seriously have plans for buying THAT model and a Float pad that makes objects hover, Thinkgeek had sold the pad, Put it together and you get...

4115629130_5fae583ac2.jpg
Sign in to comment in this discussion.