What are you MOST looking forward to in Episode 1?

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
While we're all eagerly anticipating the game's release, I'm curious what one aspect of the game everyone is most looking forward to.

I went with meeting Young Doc. That's the most intriguing aspect of the game for me, and a perfect idea for a Back to the Future story (Marty meeting his best friend at the same age he is).

If I forgot anything in the poll, feel free to write about it below. I tried to cover all the bases. Apologies if I missed anything you thought was obvious. :o

Comments

• edited December 2010
    How will I ever decide?! It's all going to be so amazing!! I think, I'll pick... interacting with characters, but meeting young Doc, and exploring Hill Valley and Doc's lab... oh this'll be sooo awesome!!
  • edited December 2010
    I almost picked the new music option, but I'm just a tad bit more interested in where the DeLorean came from! Mystery and intrigue gets me every time.
  • edited December 2010
    I pick reconnecting with Doc Brown. Simply because after I first watched part III, I was waiting for part IV, but they never made it. So I've been wondering what Doc's up to for years.
  • edited December 2010
    I'm most looking forward to the ps3 release date ;)

But seriously, the overall story and interacting with Doc will be ace!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.