Free Game for Season 3 nerds!!!

edited January 2011 in Sam & Max
Dear telltale Friends and Family,

did you pre-order Season 3?

Well then you should remember that you got a free game.
I just discovered a super old email regarding this free game of mine.

I hope you all cashed your free game already the code is going to expire 31.12.2010

The Subject of the EMail was "Confirmation for Telltale Games order"
Regarding your Devils Playhouse Order.

Also remember to cash-in your BTTF/Jurrassic Park newsletter Subscription Free-Game code. Also valid until 31.12.2010
Subject:"Come get your free game!"

There might be other codes flying around they all seem to expire end of this year. So hurry up and checkout some free stuff.

Merry X-Mas To Ya'll

Comments

• edited January 2011
    Doh, completely forgot about that code till I just saw your post.
  • edited January 2011
    i didn't know about the website back then, what was the free game?
  • edited January 2011
    Whichever you wanted, and was released before S&M Season 3.

But, passed away anyways... mind those dates!
  • edited January 2011
    I checked my order confirmation email, received on the 16th of April 2010 and it doesn't contain any mention of a free game. Is this another example of people who paid the cheaper price getting extra things compared to those of us who paid full whack for all 3 seasons?

Edit: talking of which, still haven't received an email or any other indication of when I'll actually receive the DVDs. Almost 3/4 of a year to ship an order? Obviously we had to wait for season 3 to be finished before they could ship the DVD but having paid 90 US dollars and not receiving a thing in all that time just plain sucks.
  • edited January 2011
    Only for Pre-orderers.

Since ep.1 was released 15 April, you weren't a pre-orderer.

The Discs have already shipped (I got mine). You did remember to order it after the season was done, right? It doesn't automatically gets send with your 16 April order. Also, 90 Dollar? What?
  • edited January 2011
    Only for Pre-orderers.

Since ep.1 was released 15 April, you weren't a pre-orderer.

The Discs have already shipped (I got mine). You did remember to order it after the season was done, right? It doesn't automatically gets send with your 16 April order. Also, 90 Dollar? What?

Ok didn't realise the first episode of season 3 had been released when I placed my order. At the time it claimed that the DVD would be sent out at the end of the season. As for the >$90 order, I purchased all 3 seasons.

Could you explain more about what you mean by remembering to order the disc after the season was done? As I mentioned, when I placed my order it was on the basis that the DVD would be sent out once season 3 was complete according to the web site at the time.
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited January 2011
    By ordering the 3-season pack, you only ordered the downloadable versions.
    You have to place a separate order for the discs, which will be free (plus shipping costs, of course) since you already bought the downloadable versions.
    If you are having trouble getting the discs for free (i.e. getting the store to register your previous purchase), follow the instructions in this post.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.