Back to the future the game trailer 2 ??? (PS3,IPAD)

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
im wondering when does 2nd trailer of BTTF come out??? (i know the release date for MAC,PC are on DEC 22,2010) after DEC 22 does the 2nd trailer for PS3,IPAD gonna release??:rolleyes:

Comments

• edited December 2010
    No Ps3 / Ipad version before 2011.
  • edited December 2010
    Yep!!!! Not sure about the iPad, but the PS3 version is gonna be all 5 episodes in one game so we're not getting that until episode 5 comes out
  • edited December 2010
    Really? PS3 not before for 2011, for sure? Didn't know that. I guess that's okay... was hoping for the 28th, but whatevs, I can be patient.
  • edited December 2010
    Gogeta504 wrote: »
    im wondering when does 2nd trailer of BTTF come out??? (i know the release date for MAC,PC are on DEC 22,2010) after DEC 22 does the 2nd trailer for PS3,IPAD gonna release??:rolleyes:

Considering the game releases in 4 days, I doubt they'll do a 2nd trailer.
  • edited December 2010
    I think we've got enough trailers and info, and anymore might give away the first episode's whole story. Now it's just a waiting game... *twiddles thumbs*
  • edited December 2010
    Strayth wrote: »
    No Ps3 / Ipad version before 2011.

That's been confirmed? Along with "PS3 won't get it until all 5 episodes are out"? Cause that doesn't seem to jive with the "PS3/iPad versions will be released shortly after PC/Mac versions". If that is the case, then I'm extra glad that I went ahead and did the PC pre-order.
  • edited December 2010
    No, the PS3 version will be episodic, for sure. We just don't know if we can "order" the full season yet (they really better do it or I'm done).

And yes it's confirmed it won't be there before 2011. We can still hope for early January though.
  • edited December 2010
    No, the PS3 version will be episodic, for sure. We just don't know if we can "order" the full season yet (they really better do it or I'm done).

And yes it's confirmed it won't be there before 2011. We can still hope for early January though.

i have a PS3 and i dont have IPAD ... so are you sure??? they confirmed the release on January 2011??? thats bull $%$#%$ JK k ill wait =)
  • edited December 2010
    Well, obviously Telltale is on hollydays, for Xmas and the New Year thingy.

But IGN stated the Ps3 version wouldn't be there before 2011.

Also, Telltale said there would be a delay for the ps3 version. PSN only updates once per week. So yeah, at best it will be the first week of january ... At best.
  • edited December 2010
    Well that's... disappointing :(
  • edited December 2010
    Well, obviously Telltale is on hollydays, for Xmas and the New Year thingy.

But IGN stated the Ps3 version wouldn't be there before 2011.

Also, Telltale said there would be a delay for the ps3 version. PSN only updates once per week. So yeah, at best it will be the first week of january ... At best.

...New Years Eve is on Friday, most people don't take the whole week off, so there's a chance, though I will admit it's unlikely, that it might come out the last week of December. Remember now, IGN isn't the be-all/end-all of release dates.
  • edited December 2010
    Remember now, IGN isn't the be-all/end-all of release dates.

Indeed, but they stated that it wouldn't be out before 2011 while giving us new exclusive gameplay footage... If they felt the need to tell us it would be delayed, that's because Telltale told them so, I assume.
  • edited December 2010
    True. Oh well, I'll still have my PC version...assuming it runs properly. >_> But I should think that it will at lower settings.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.