collectable disk with steam purchase

just wanted to know if i bought the entire TOMI off of steam do i still eligible for the free DVD when it will be available?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    just wanted to know if i bought the entire TOMI off of steam do i still eligible for the free DVD when it will be available?

The free dvd is only for people who get it off TTG.
  • edited December 2010
    oh lord why? oh why?

and in other words, bummer.
  • edited December 2010
    I really wish Steam would put that in bold flashing letters...
  • edited December 2010
    Irishmile wrote: »

Or have a marching band sing it.
  • edited December 2010
    I think they rather not advertise:
    "TOMI... YOU GET A BETTER DEAL AT TTG'S OWN SHOP!" :p
  • edited December 2010
    coolsome wrote: »
    Or have a marching band sing it.

LOL marching band sing it..... are their fingers tired from playing their instruments?
  • edited December 2010
    LOL marching band sing it..... are their fingers tired from playing their instruments?

well millions of ppl have been asking there exhausted.
  • edited December 2010

Even then nothing would change. People would still come here and ask the same question.
  • edited December 2010
    If I buy the Steam version of Sam and Max, am I eligable for the free disc version?
  • edited December 2010
    StarEye wrote: »
    If I buy the Steam version of Sam and Max, am I eligable for the free disc version?

1253886001_office-no.gif
  • edited December 2010
    /reels in
  • edited December 2010
    The problem is that you get a link from Steam to the Telltale page, and when you read through the FAQ's it says that if you buy the game you get the disk. If it said clearly if you buy the game from Telltale's site then you get the disk, and you don't if you buy from anywhere else. Then I think it would be clearer. That's what caught me out at first, I just bought the game twice because it's definitely worth it.
  • edited December 2010
    Happy Christmas to all ...

Yes, it was fun here in UK to pay £25 to download TOMI, then another £35 to receive the lovely deluxe box.

Unlike some, I can sympathize with others paying twice for same game. May clarity, economy and goodness be with all.
  • edited December 2010
    Happy Christmas to all ...

Yes, it was fun here in UK to pay £25 to download TOMI, then another £35 to receive the lovely deluxe box.

Unlike some, I can sympathize with others paying twice for same game. May clarity, economy and goodness be with all.

Well, nobody forced you to get the deluxe box, so that you paid twice for the same game was more your fault than anyone else's.

And merry Yuletide to you too.
  • edited December 2010
    I was wondering if i buy the game game from Telltale store using the 50% off deal, then can i also get the game on the DVD?
  • edited December 2010
    Yeap, you should be able to do that, keeping in mind you might have to pay the shipping costs.
  • edited December 2010
    steam is primarily a digital distributer. i know call of duty MW2 was a disc format but that was probably because of the devs's decision not steam. with all due respect, you should always consider the possibility of no hard copy with companies such as steam and metaboli
Sign in to comment in this discussion.