how do i download the game ?

im sorry for posting all these threads im abit slow and dont know any other way of asking , how do i download the game and where do i go ? will i get an email with a link or some thing ?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Shoot that guy. Please.
  • edited December 2010
    im sorry for posting all these threads im abit slow and dont know any other way of asking , how do i download the game and where do i go ? will i get an email with a link or some thing ?

On Wednesday, you'll receive an email with the download link. You'll also be able to access the download link from this page:

http://www.telltalegames.com/mytelltale/purchases
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Well, my gun's pointed.

Marty, read the General FAQ thread (This is a link, you can click it!!).

Take as much time as you need to read all of it. If any questions remain AFTERWARDS, post them in the FAQ thread in this forum.

@community members: This thread will eventually be merged with the General FAQ thread, but I'll keep it open for the time, as Marty obviously hasn't yet figured out why his threads keep disappearing. No need to post in here anymore. I'm serious. ;)
  • edited December 2010
    NOW this IS a legitimate question that would be confusing for people not familiar with TTG episodes... You actually will get an Email with a link.... OR ... you can do like most of us do and refresh your "my games" page over and over while chatting in all the "hey its Wed.. 12:00 AM right now in Strong Badia WHEREZ MEH GAMEZ TTG ATE MEH BABIEz !!!111!!@!!*8 threads.... It really is an event.
This discussion has been closed.