Pre-order vs regular order question

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
I was just wondering since I cant find it anywhere, what would be the difference between doing the preorder or waiting a few days? I dont have enough on my card to get the whole presale right now, and I want to know what would happen if I wait a few days? Would I still be able to buy the whole set? Would the price go up? and would it still have the DVD? Thanks in advance everyone.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    The only differences are:

1. Access to the Pre-Order forum. This really doesn't matter now, since that'll be locked up in a couple days if past games are any indication, and the content may become public afterward.

2. No free copy of Puzzle Agent.

3. Can't play until you buy, obviously. =P

4. $1 of your order doesn't end up as a donation to Team Fox

That's it. No price increase, you can still get the games as a set, and it will still give you access to the DVD.
  • edited December 2010
    Preorder it 1 day before to be cool.
  • edited December 2010

1. Access to the Pre-Order forum. This really doesn't matter now, since that'll be locked up in a couple days if past games are any indication, and the content may become public afterward.

2. No free copy of Puzzle Agent.

3. Can't play until you buy, obviously. =P

4. $1 of your order doesn't end up as a donation to Team Fox

That's it. No price increase, you can still get the games as a set, and it will still give you access to the DVD.

What DVD?!
  • edited December 2010

But the Freelance Police Dispatch is still open (although still unavailable to the public). Also, it really does matter for some before the game is out, or do exclusive deals for the store mean nothing?
  • Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator
    edited December 2010
    What DVD?!
    The season Collector DVD that everyone who orders a Telltale season can get for free (plus shipping) once it's released a few months after the season is over.
    They usually include bonus features such as audio commentaries, concept art, episode trailers,...
    There is a mention of such an item on this page and even though it's listed as part of a pre-order special, everyone who orders the season will be entitled to a free copy (unless Telltale changes their habit).
  • edited December 2010
    Thanks for the answers everyone :D yeah thats good then, i feel a little less pressured to get a card so quickly now
Sign in to comment in this discussion.