i got a huge problem here!

I recieved an email stating the free episode will be available in debuary and the who series buyers get it now 22nd what the heck does this mean?? more suprises from hell??

Comments

• edited December 2010
    I recieved an email stating the free episode will be available in debuary and the who series buyers get it now 22nd what the heck does this mean?? my suprises from hell??

I love translation errors. I'm totally using 'my surprises from hell' in my lexicon. :p
  • edited December 2010
    Spykes wrote: »
    I love translation errors. I'm totally using 'my surprises from hell' in my lexicon. :p
    sorry, I meant "more surprises from hell"..i'm so pissed that I said my instead of more, no need to make fun man..
  • edited December 2010
    sorry, I meant "more surprises from hell"..i'm so pissed that I said my instead of more, no need to make fun man..

Wasn't making fun, just found it humorous.

There's already a thread about the FREE episode coming out in February, so you should probably direct your rage to that thread. I'm not going to bother going into another tirade again on the people who are getting their panties in a bind over having to 2 months for a FREE episode of a game that only costs 25 dollars to begin with. I've already said my peace in that thread.
  • edited December 2010
    Spykes wrote: »
    Wasn't making fun, just found it humorous.

There's already a thread about the FREE episode coming out in February, so you should probably direct your rage to that thread. I'm not going to bother going into another tirade again on the people who are getting their panties in a bind over having to 2 months for a FREE episode of a game that only costs 25 dollars to begin with. I've already said my peace in that thread.
    ok, lol thank you yeah it did sound kinda funny...what can I say, i'm a funny guy.. :D
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Very redundant thread. Would you start with this in eight hours or so and not earlier, please? ;)

*Closed*
This discussion has been closed.