New NEW Decemberween Toon!

Alright, I take back my previous statement. The Mr. Runner has come back to us. And look, they're even making up for things they forgot. Sorta. Hooray!

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Awww no homsar easter egg. Or at least I didnt find one.
  • edited December 2010
    I feel cheated after watching that short.
  • edited December 2010
    Haha! I love PomPom as a snowglobe!
  • edited December 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Awww no homsar easter egg. Or at least I didnt find one.

He's happy on a barn somewhere... up.. there.... He didn't have a Decemberween mackreal, sniff.
  • edited December 2010
    Crap, Guile's theme doesn't go with this!

IT HAS DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE!
  • edited December 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    Crap, Guile's theme doesn't go with this!

IT HAS DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE!

Couldn't you make a loop of Strong Mad's easter egg animation and set that against the music

seems like it'd work as well as anything
  • edited December 2010
    I thought both shorts were pretty enjoyable. I did like how they made up for no Halloween costume and got everyone dressed up in Christmas Special Costume, even though I only knew what The Cheat, Marzipan, KOT, Strong Sad, Strong Sad were before rolling over anyone else.
  • edited December 2010
    Daxdiv wrote: »
    I thought both shorts were pretty enjoyable. I did like how they made up for no Halloween costume and got everyone dressed up in Christmas Special Costume, even though I only knew what The Cheat, Marzipan, KOT, Strong Sad, Strong Sad were before rolling over anyone else.

You seriously didn't piece together that Pom-Pom was a snowglobe?
  • edited December 2010
    Awesome! Homestar is Wayne Coyne's character from Christmas on Mars.
  • edited December 2010
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

It appears that the bigger screen is going to stick for a while.
  • edited December 2010
    so it's tuesdaily now?
  • edited December 2010
    I think the Cheat as Max the dog is just so cute!
  • edited December 2010
    And as a reward for returning to updates, I've returned to the Homestar Runner fanbase.

Huzzah!
  • edited December 2010
    The short was funny enough but not worth the really long wait. And was the ending just a gag or did they just kill off Homsar?! If they did, it was probably because Senor Cardgage has replaced him as a nonsensical crazy doppleganger of another character. Hope it was just a one time joke because Homsar is awesome. He was created as a grammar joke in one of the first Strong Bad e-mails.

Seriously if it keeps taking this long to get new toons out, the Brothers Chap should consider retiring and give an extra long fitting finale toon out with the possibility of some toons trickling out later.
  • edited December 2010
    Homsar has survived A healy lourde falling on him, I think he can survive starvation and the frostbite. His Homsar.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.