Where is it!

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
its 400pm and the back to the future game is supposed to be out! i have been wait for so long! and im not to happy right now!!:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• edited December 2010
    *thumbs down*
  • edited December 2010
    The game won't be out until it's ready. Telltale work on the game till the last minute you know.
  • edited December 2010
    thedotctor wrote: »
    its 400pm and the back to the future game is supposed to be out! i have been wait for so long! and im not to happy right now!!:mad::mad::mad:

deal-with-it.gif
  • edited December 2010
    thedotctor wrote: »

Wow you flat out missed the whole wave of people spamming this exact thing.
    I find it ironic a huge fanbase of people upset because their favorite timetravel series big revival doesnt understand TIMEZONES
    Also there is no such thing as 400pm.
  • edited December 2010
    Hey, chill. You're not the only one waiting. They'll release it within the next few hours. Besides, they're probably busy trying to figure out how to prevent the servers from crashing from the overload of BTTF fans downloading the game. :D
  • edited December 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I find it ironic a huge fanbase of people upset because their favorite timetravel series big revival doesnt understand TIMEZONES

Oh, that's GENIUS!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Oh FGS.

Closing this. Keep the imbecile stuff in the waiting thread.
This discussion has been closed.