Resolution Settings? How can I make the screen bigger

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
When I start playing BTTF I noticed right away that the actual game is confined into a window, I did not see any resolution or screen sizing changes in the game itself. Is there anyway to increase the size?

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Try holding ALT and then press ENTER while holding ALT.
  • edited December 2010
    rdhiggins wrote: »
    When I start playing BTTF I noticed right away that the actual game is confined into a window, I did not see any resolution or screen sizing changes in the game itself. Is there anyway to increase the size?

There are several pages to the Settings menu. Click settings, then the arrows on the top to flip through the different screens, and you'll find the one with resolution.
  • edited December 2010
    rdhiggins wrote: »

They are in the Help & Settings menue. There you have to klick on the arrows you'll see on the top right of your screen. There you can go to the other game settings.

...guess I was a bit to late :-)
  • edited December 2010
    thanks for all your replies, I went back to start the game and once I clicked PLAY it has been downloading or updating the game files I assume? Time to go get a drink and come back since it is taking a while even though I have a fast internet connection.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.