Guys, re-download the game again. Should fix some problems

edited December 2010 in Back to the Future
So, once the Mac link went live, I downloaded something called bttf_101_setup.app.zip. When launched, it was downloading itself again. I tried the Mac download link once more & now I'm downloading something called "BackToTheFuture101.app.zip". It looks like an earlier/dev version of the game was uploaded by mistake.

Comments

• edited December 2010
    If that is the case, you guys at Telltale might want to look into that, but in order to get the deal to run, run it as the admin, Celebi and I ran it like that and it works for now.
  • edited December 2010
    Ashki wrote: »
    If that is the case, you guys at Telltale might want to look into that, but in order to get the deal to run, run it as the admin, Celebi and I ran it like that and it works for now.

I'm the only account on my computer so, yeah, I am the admin account. I'm downloading "BackToTheFuture101.app.zip" again & it finally looks like the correct size (330MB instead of 250MB from the first try)
  • edited December 2010
    I run my Mac as admin, and currently I'm downloading the game the second time. First from Telltale site and now from the game launcher. Tried to look around inside the app package, but didn't find anything useful.

My first zip was 400 MB, and extracted the app is 557 MB.
  • edited December 2010
    celebi23 wrote: »
    I'm the only account on my computer so, yeah, I am the admin account. I'm downloading "BackToTheFuture101.app.zip" again & it finally looks like the correct size (330MB instead of 250MB from the first try)

Weird, when I ran it as an admin, it ran the game just fine, running it normally though...

Also, woot, I got my first video for my LP, and what a video it was, though it'll be my only video till Episode 2 comes out.
  • edited December 2010
    Hm, what if it won't let you download it?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.