where can i download....

edited February 2007 in Sam & Max
hi everyone! can you give me link to download a full version of S&M 2, please?

Comments

• edited February 2007
    Ummm, Buy it. :rolleyes:
  • edited February 2007
    there is no place in my country where i can buy it, in russia...
  • edited February 2007
    I'm pretty sure the games are available in all countries...

Oh, and hello everyone!
  • edited February 2007
    Sergei wrote: »
    there is no place in my country where i can buy it, in russia...

We sell the game online, so it's available in all countries:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    An interesting choice of forums to ask about a pirated copy of Sam & Max...
  • edited February 2007
    The Toy Mafia CAN'T use people who are short both on brains and on scruples.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    tabacco wrote: »
    We sell the game online, so it's available in all countries:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/store/samandmax

Most countries. There are a few (like Cuba) that we can't sell to due to embargos. ;)

But Russia's definitely on the list.
  • edited February 2007
    Hmmm... a Russian wanting the game on the same day we find
    out Bosco is going into his Russian faze...

I smell a conspiracy... and if there one type of piracy I hate...

;)
  • edited February 2007
    This gets my vote for thread of the week, it's hilarious in so many ways.
  • edited February 2007
    'Cause you start out stealing games and then you're robbing liquor stores
    And sellin' crack and runnin' over school kids with your car

So don't download this game
  • edited February 2007
    a.) It's not very clever to ask for pirated copies in the Forum of the Company... just stop drinking Vodka at least one day before posting. ;-)

b.) There is no Sam & Max 2 there are 3 Episodes of Sam & Max Season 1

c.) Sam & Max are to occupied to sit in Shelfs in some Russian store. Freelance Police will take immdiate actions and come for a house visit if you just verify your Creditcard-information. :D
  • edited February 2007
    In Soviet Russia, games download a pirated YOU!
  • edited February 2007
    Download the free demo and you'll see that the Sam and Max games are well worth the money. I'd go for the whole season again myself :D

I'm one of many international customers and buying the games could not have been easier. It's only $36 for the whole season and you get to download 3 episodes right away. On the average an episodes lasts 2-4 hours and are a joy to play though.
  • edited February 2007
    ShaggE wrote: »
    In Soviet Russia, games download a pirated YOU!

I am glad someone thought of that! Nice one.

But this seems like as good a place as any to ask for pirated versions of the games. I am sure Telltale Employees know of more download sites that most of us do :p
  • edited February 2007
    My favorite Russian Reversal comes from Futurama: "Earth! What a planet! On Earth, you enjoy eating a tasty clam! On my planet, clams enjoy eating a tasty YOU!" :D

(Runner up prize for, "In America, you keep tabs on web browser! In Soviet Russia, web browser keeps tabs on YOU!")
  • edited February 2007
    shut your fucking mouths, stupid nazi, you know nothing about russia. i dont drink vodka but i strongly recommend you to stop eating hamburgers and to start use at least a half of your brain. i just asked where can i download this game beacause i heard that it's free for download. And why should i pay for something if i can download it for free? and frankly speaking i dont have to much money to by games...at least untill my country won't start robbing other countries and starting wars for receiving profit.
    and what do you mean under "soviet russia"? my country's name is Russia or Russian Federation...at least we have democracy...not as bloody as american but at least we have it
  • edited February 2007
    Apparently you don't either, as the Russian Reversal was started by *gasp* a RUSSIAN! Ingoddamncredible, ain't it?? I don't eat many hamburgers, but I strongly recommend you get off your high horse and use Google next time you feel like spouting closed-minded bull like that. Don't even get me started on the piracy thing, there's an entirely different thread for that on here.

EDIT: One more thing... never... NEVER!... accuse me of having a Nazi mindset.
  • edited February 2007
    Soviet Russia refers to the past, such as saying "In Colonial America..."

In Colonial America, you post threads.... In Soviet Russia, post threads YOU!
  • edited February 2007
    You can download the whole game for free but you can only play the beginning until you activate it by paying for it. It can be bought almost everywhere as Emily stated above.
  • edited February 2007
    numble wrote: »
    Soviet Russia refers to the past, such as saying "In Colonial America..."

I wish I had your patience, Numble. I truly do, lol.
  • edited February 2007
    numble wrote: »

Hey! I said that a few moments ago! You know, in that other thread we have on Russian Reversals. Hmmm, parallel evolution anyone?

Okay, now I've actually read your post I can see that it's not exactly the same, and you were just proving a point. So maybe I forgive you...maybe.
  • edited February 2007
    shut your fucking mouths, stupid nazi, you know nothing about russia.

Well, our friend Sergei is doing his best to make us learn more about Russia. To be frank, it makes me feel really uneasy. President Putin making threats at international summits is one thing, but the fact that many young Russians think in the same way may prove to be even worse in the future...
    It seems Sergei's Russia is still Soviet Russia.
    Well, fortunately not all of Russia would agree with him.
    (goes off to read some Turgenev, watch Tarkovsky's "Andrei Rublov" and play Silent Storm :) )
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    And why should i pay for something if i can download it for free?

Because when you download it without paying, you're stealing from me and about 30 of my friends. That's pretty weak.

And let's lay off the personal insults/name-calling/mudslinging in this thread, please.
  • edited February 2007
    Iz it because I iz black?

Sergei was provoked and insulted. Sure, he shouldn't have insulted the other person back (sorry, Monkey Island fans), but the vodka "joke" was utterly out of line.

Anyway, Sergei: you've been misinformed. The game is not legally available online for free. It can be downloaded for a small fee (less than 236 rubles) off this website. Also, it is not available to buy from a shop either (yet). It is an "online only" release for the time being.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    I'm closing this thread - it's served its purpose. To sum up...

The games are not available for free download, but they are available to most countries in the world for very cheap download right here. :)

Also, making fun of other people's nationalities is not a nice thing to do. Unless it's in a Sam & Max game and the person in question is Bosco.
This discussion has been closed.